+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

@Lc4life I know we're supposed to hate each other, but congrats. Hope it goes smoothly. Although I've never heard of two OINP streams having draws back to back. Perhaps you received a late notification from yesterday's ghost HCP/tech draw?

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
I have a quick question, is PNP moving faster than FSW? Or you guys applied because you are unable to do so in FSW?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I have a quick question, is PNP moving faster than FSW? Or you guys applied because you are unable to do so in FSW?
People who received provincial nominations would apply through PNP and those who did not will apply through FSW if they received ITA. FSW and PNP are both slow in getting processed. I don't believe people chose one over the other.

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop
D

Deleted member 1006777

The latter. FSW isn't happening, and probably won't until next year at the earliest.

There is nothing to suggest that PNP-O is moving faster than FSW-O, but FSW-Os sure love playing victim so they'll say it's moving slower compared to PNP based on 7 PPRs last week lmao. You already have an AOR. It'll take them a bit to get to Nov 2020, but they will eventually.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
The latter. FSW isn't happening, and probably won't until next year at the earliest.

There is nothing to suggest that PNP-O is moving faster than FSW-O, but FSW-Os sure love playing victim so they'll say it's moving slower compared to PNP based on 7 PPRs last week lmao. You already have an AOR. It'll take them a bit to get to Nov 2020, but they will eventually.
Don't lose sight of the real enemy. IRCC. They have engaged in 5th gen warfare and send spies (amongst us hiding in plain sight) to divide and conquer us.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Not really...Under Paper based is taking 12 months to get AOR
Unless you apply under Express Entry PNP then I believe process might be fast

D

Deleted member 1006777

Don't lose sight of the real enemy. IRCC. They have engaged in 5th gen warfare and send spies (amongst us hiding in plain sight) to divide and conquer us.
haha IRCC is trash. I'm just saying that everyone looks at their own situation and thinks they have it the worst. And at least on these forums FSW-Os cry about it the most (which let's be honest, is justified, albeit a tiny bit annoying)

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
haha IRCC is trash. I'm just saying that everyone looks at their own situation and thinks they have it the worst. And at least on these forums FSW-Os cry about it the most (which let's be honest, is justified, albeit a tiny bit annoying)
I blame Marcu Polu only with his publicity stunts for this situation.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
@Lc4life I know we're supposed to hate each other, but congrats. Hope it goes smoothly. Although I've never heard of two OINP streams having draws back to back. Perhaps you received a late notification from yesterday's ghost HCP/tech draw?
Hahaha thanks mushy.

No Yesterday there was no tech noc.

My friend also got NOI, but he doesn't qualify for tech. So that must have been a french draw.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hahaha thanks mushy.

No Yesterday there was no tech noc.

My friend also got NOI, but he doesn't qualify for tech. So that must have been a french draw.
Just curious, did you select French as your first language? CLB level is higher for French or English for you?