+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

Everybody just downvote kubeir plz... Now they are just talking bullshit every week...

If IRCC just removes FSW program, they should not allow people to get in pool now. Because WES, IELTS and TEF cost money. I couldn't help but think IRCC takes money from these organizations and it's just a scam now.

---
Edit:

Seems like Kubeir does check this thread. Let me make my point clear, it is NOT just about communication. IRCC doesn't need to notify everyone before conducting a draw. --> That's exactly how the NOI system works.

It is about having accountability and responsibility. And yet Kubeir is telling me that IRCC doesn't have accountability towards outland clients.

Why should we pay to do WES, IELTS, and TEF just to let our profile expire after one year?

Sure IRCC can do whatever they want, just close the stream and close the pool entrance; easy as that.

Plus if Kubeir is reading this, you would not have made the stupid predictions about Thursday if you paid attention to my conclusions earlier. As I said, I'm not wrong as of yet.
14 downvotes supplied from me and lads done!

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Hello Everyone I need your advise!

I recently got my AINP Approved and I will get a ITA in upcoming round. I’m single at the moment and but I have plans to get married in February Mid or end. 2022.

I’m thinking the best approach here would be including her asap once we get married so that we both can come together to Canada instead of Me getting there first, filing her spouse application and wait another year?

Only thing I’m concerned here is what if I get my PPR request in January or earlier and we’re not married yet? Can I push my application deliberately ? So that we It can stay on pending till we get married? For Ex: Here in Australia people do no get medicals done till they’re ready to get visa.

I know it’s not a very honest practice to delay your application etc but I see no hard as any way I have to submit another application of her later!

I've heard of people adding spouse/dependents after getting PPR. Don't know how that works though. Check the forum or talk to a consultant.

With that said, Mushymush is right... you're not getting PPR this year... and quite possibly not in Q1 2022 either.

Guacamoney

Sep 27, 2021
Following on the marriage question, I’m an fsw-o with AOR October 2020, what’s the best time for me to get married? Before I get my ppr? After I land in Canada? In between?

I appreciate your advice ladies and gentlemen.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Following on the marriage question, I’m an fsw-o with AOR October 2020, what’s the best time for me to get married? Before I get my ppr? After I land in Canada? In between?

I appreciate your advice ladies and gentlemen.
You can get married now and add your spouse to the application. Your scores won’t be recalculated.

Reactions: shank15 and noorg

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Isn't there something we could do collectively to at least get some answers out of IRCC? The silence is criminal. They're toying with our lives. Don't think they can comprehend what's it like for people who invest precious time and money to apply for immigration. Do they even know how it impacts our lives? How can you plan ahead when you don't even know where you will be in the next 6 months or a year or two. Fucking reject the application if the situation is that dire but at least fucking say something.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for replying.
Thanks, is this because of current load of applications or because of being an outland applicant?
Many have been waiting for years to get PPR.
Pre-Covid wait times averaged at 9 months.

I do believe wait times will improve next year, but I don't think it will go below 9 months... for outlanders.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Isn't there something we could do collectively to at least get some answers out of IRCC? The silence is criminal. They're toying with our lives. Don't think they can comprehend what's it like for people who invest precious time and money to apply for immigration. Do they even know how it impacts our lives? How can you plan ahead when you don't even know where you will be in the next 6 months or a year or two. Fucking reject the application if the situation is that dire but at least fucking say something.

they said to me that they will get to me within 90 days after they start finalizing applications. Currently they haven't started the finalization. This is so f**king crazy. who gave them the authority to set timelines even after 2 years of AOR? its not inside the 6 months that they can do as they want. This is immensely crazy and brutal situation.

Reactions: HA1986 and LayinLow

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
I just got a ghost update, could it be a glich?

Reactions: pbhanot and Caprio
D

Deleted member 1006777

lol this thread is as dead as the hopes of fsw folks. Post AOR people have moved on to different threads and pre ITA people have given up (as they should)

Reactions: Shadow09