FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
LEGALFALCON:
UPDATE

On September 28, 2021, IRCC updated its processing procedures. This is in line with the documents I had released a few weeks ago and are available at <https://www.facebook.com/groups/EEwithLegalFalcon/permalink/2646265645680039>

If you peruse through the documents I released before, you will notice that IRCC was processing applications with outland dependents on a case by case basis.

On September 28, these procedures have been updated.

While IRCC has only announced the update, it is yet to be seen what the update internally is.

The update can be found at <https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2021-covid-pr.html>

As an when new documents are available, I will release them here. It is highly likely that outland applicants and outland dependents should be covered under normal processing now.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
LEGALFALCON:
UPDATE

On September 28, 2021, IRCC updated its processing procedures. This is in line with the documents I had released a few weeks ago and are available at <https://www.facebook.com/groups/EEwithLegalFalcon/permalink/2646265645680039>

If you peruse through the documents I released before, you will notice that IRCC was processing applications with outland dependents on a case by case basis.

On September 28, these procedures have been updated.

While IRCC has only announced the update, it is yet to be seen what the update internally is.

The update can be found at <https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2021-covid-pr.html>

As an when new documents are available, I will release them here. It is highly likely that outland applicants and outland dependents should be covered under normal processing now.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Afghan interpreter in Pakistan pleads with Ottawa to speed up visa processing

A former Canadian Forces interpreter who managed to escape to Pakistan this month is pleading with the Canadian government to speed up the processing of visas for the thousands of vulnerable Afghans hoping to get to Canada.

Maroof — which is not his real name — spoke to Global News from Islamabad, Pakistan.

He said he fears that those left behind will face retribution from the Taliban before they get their Canadian visas.

The founder of the VTN, Afghan veteran Tim Laidler, said he wants the Canadian government to actively help in getting people out of Afghanistan before the security situation deteriorates further.

“They are still under threat and they are [scared] and they have lost their minds right now, and they do not know what will happen, and still they are awaiting IRCC confirmation letters,” Maroof said.

On Sept. 27, Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Marc Garneau said Canada is doubling its commitment for resettling Afghan refugees to 40,000 from 20,000.

“How many of them are going to be here by Christmas? That’s what we want to know. If we get half in by Christmas, I think that’s a win,” Laidler said.

“At the pace we’re moving now, it’s going to be years before we even get close to 40,000 people from Afghanistan in the country. And my fear is that we start taking those 40,000, not from Afghanistan, [but] we start taking them from outside of Afghanistan, and then start playing that.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/8230078/afghan-interpreters-canada/?fbclid=IwAR2PuIh0Oug_oDDsoEjjRhcAhL4mKeN6Cd-TFqK47iOI7YVrT6yZKwUaKRg

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Liberals are a blot in the name of the Great nation of Canada. They are masters of selling propaganda and their reputation is already tainted by many scandals. I hope they never come to power again.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
It's not that IRCC is not flexible as evident from their drastic modification of immigration programs and the prioritization of CEC applications. Their priorities are really messed up.

Reactions: ita_drgen

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
They are not even remotely close to meeting this year’s overall target, unless something magical happens in the last quarter. They have to land a minimum of 256,000 PRs in the 3rd and 4th quarter; how’s this possible without raining PPRs for all approved outland applications and reissuing COPRs to all expired holders?

lol, and here we have the Batmans of CIC who has still not started finalizing the approved applications even after the start of the fourth quarter. I don't think they give a damn about any targets or whatsoever. They are the boss and they do work on their moods

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
lol, and here we have the Batmans of CIC who has still not started finalizing the approved applications even after the start of the fourth quarter. I don't think they give a damn about any targets or whatsoever. They are the boss and they do work on their moods
They actually do give a damn lol. We have seen more movements in the last week or so than we've seen in almost 2years.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hey guys..

I'm a OINP candidate and I've submitted my application on July 27, 2021.. My application hasn't moved even to med approved or anything else.. Is this normal? I know there are delays these days but any idea as to when I can expect biometrics request and all?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys..

I'm a OINP candidate and I've submitted my application on July 27, 2021.. My application hasn't moved even to med approved or anything else.. Is this normal? I know there are delays these days but any idea as to when I can expect biometrics request and all?
Many PNP outland candidates are waiting for MEP/BIL for 4+ months so this is normal I guess.

Reactions: gurpreets88
D

Deleted member 1050918

Are people who have given biometrics in the last 10 years still exempt from giving new biometrics?

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
As of August 2021, there was a backlog of PR applications of 350k+..
Why did they keep holding CEC draws then throughout 2021? If they stopped draws this year entirely, perhaps that would have helped to clear the backlog. Now it’s just backlog upon backlog piling up and god knows how many more years it’s going to take them to clear that … jeeez…

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Also what pisses me off is that they required to update POF by July 15, as if they were going to do an all-program draw
Had i not spent several hundred dollars and almost a year to prepare for this stupid immigration program, i would’ve definitely canceled my application now