Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Also what pisses me off is that they required to update POF by July 15, as if they were going to do an all-program draw
Had i not spent several hundred dollars and almost a year to prepare for this stupid immigration program, i would’ve definitely canceled my application now
No one asked you to apply. Canada doesn't owe you anything...and all that jazz

Reactions: dankboi

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Let me tell you a story.
I ordered a coffee from Starbucks, i paid for it, and waited in line to get my drink. I was so excited for my coffee!
there were many other great coffeeshops in the neighborhood, but i chose Starbucks, because I’ve heard a lot of good things about the quality of coffee and the atmosphere, which really made me want to go there.
however , on that day baristas were taking infinitely long to prep my drink. Then, all of a sudden there was a power outage in the building, so the lights went off. as there was nothing they could do about it, they told me to keep checking in the next few days, but they were unsure of when exactly the lights are going to be fixed.
So I kept checking in every day for a week, and one day, I see that they were finally serving coffee! I run to get my coffee only to find out that they ran out of regular coffee beans, and they only have decaf blend left.
to be continued… :)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Let me tell you a story.
I ordered a coffee from Starbucks, i paid for it, and waited in line to get my drink. I was so excited for my coffee!
there were many other great coffeeshops in the neighborhood, but i chose Starbucks, because I’ve heard a lot of good things about the quality of coffee and the atmosphere, which really made me want to go there.
however , on that day baristas were taking infinitely long to prep my drink. Then, all of a sudden there was a power outage in the building, so the lights went off. as there was nothing they could do about it, they told me to keep checking in the next few days, but they were unsure of when exactly the lights are going to be fixed.
So I kept checking in every day for a week, and one day, I see that they were finally serving coffee! I run to get my coffee only to find out that they ran out of regular coffee beans, and they only have decaf blend left.
to be continued… :)
Who told you to order from Starbucks? Starbucks doesn’t owe you anything!

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021

Everybody just downvote kubeir plz... Now they are just talking bullshit every week...

If IRCC just removes FSW program, they should not allow people to get in pool now. Because WES, IELTS and TEF cost money. I couldn't help but think IRCC takes money from these organizations and it's just a scam now.

---
Edit:

Seems like Kubeir does check this thread. Let me make my point clear, it is NOT just about communication. IRCC doesn't need to notify everyone before conducting a draw. --> That's exactly how the NOI system works.

It is about having accountability and responsibility. And yet Kubeir is telling me that IRCC doesn't have accountability towards outland clients.

Why should we pay to do WES, IELTS, and TEF just to let our profile expire after one year?

Sure IRCC can do whatever they want, just close the stream and close the pool entrance; easy as that.

Plus if Kubeir is reading this, you would not have made the stupid predictions about Thursday if you paid attention to my conclusions earlier. As I said, I'm not wrong as of yet.

Last edited:

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I remember how excited we were just a couple of weeks ago, that finally, after over 8 months, the PNP/CEC loop was stopped...Seems like this time nobody feels anything about it...And that is absolutely understandable...

Everyone kinda fed up with all those good sign/positive sign game that has been going on throughout the year regarding all programs draws

Reactions: Lc4life

noorg

Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone I need your advise!

I recently got my AINP Approved and I will get a ITA in upcoming round. I’m single at the moment and but I have plans to get married in February Mid or end. 2022.

I’m thinking the best approach here would be including her asap once we get married so that we both can come together to Canada instead of Me getting there first, filing her spouse application and wait another year?

Only thing I’m concerned here is what if I get my PPR request in January or earlier and we’re not married yet? Can I push my application deliberately ? So that we It can stay on pending till we get married? For Ex: Here in Australia people do no get medicals done till they’re ready to get visa.

I know it’s not a very honest practice to delay your application etc but I see no hard as any way I have to submit another application of her later!

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hello Everyone I need your advise!

I recently got my AINP Approved and I will get a ITA in upcoming round. I’m single at the moment and but I have plans to get married in February Mid or end. 2022.

I’m thinking the best approach here would be including her asap once we get married so that we both can come together to Canada instead of Me getting there first, filing her spouse application and wait another year?

Only thing I’m concerned here is what if I get my PPR request in January or earlier and we’re not married yet? Can I push my application deliberately ? So that we It can stay on pending till we get married? For Ex: Here in Australia people do no get medicals done till they’re ready to get visa.

I know it’s not a very honest practice to delay your application etc but I see no hard as any way I have to submit another application of her later!

lmao you're not going to get a PPR request by January. What world are you living in...