Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
June, July, August, September...all have passed waiting for the PPR rain. Let's see what October brings

Reactions: ita_drgen

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Wish I could go back in time and do things differently. I put a lot of eggs in one basket now if Canada plan goes bust, it's going to turn everything upside down for me. :(

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
True to that name. LC4Life is low class for life. Blame a person who is just tryin to help. He never claimed it “will” happen. It was a prediction you DF.
Lmao. Then stop making predictions maybe? Unless you're completely shameless... for being wrong each time...

BTW you don't even know what LC4Life stands for, so perhaps shut the fuck up?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Wish I could go back in time and do things differently. I put a lot of eggs in one basket now if Canada plan goes bust, it's going to turn everything upside down for me. :(
You can always apply for a study permit for Canada or any other country if you really want to move out, Canada was the only real option before covid to move permanently.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Hey Kubeir,
Its sad bruh. Nobody balmed you for lack of FSW draws. Lol how the hell you got that idea? We don’t think you or the Holthe’s of Canadian immigration are powerful. We all are same, Bruh. You and I know same information. We get it. You wanna feed your low skilled CEC squirrels with some sensation each week and so you and likes of you are making BS predictions. I am not gonna blame you. Your low skilled “tax paying” greatest minds on the planet are super desperate as CEC draws continue to diminish. When no class specific draw resumes, those fkers absolutely stand no chance to compete with us. We get it, you need to deal with such people. If you wanna seee IRCC make the change that you propose, I bet 95% of your clients will never become PR unless they cheat their way. Don’t come after us bruh. Its for yori own good. Go and continue making BS predictions.
@Lc4life and @dankboi

Checked the video today. There's 30 downvotes now...

What can I say ? If people don't truly feel this way, nobody is going to downvote it. Nobody is putting a gun on their head to force them to downvote. That's it.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You can always apply for a study permit for Canada or any other country if you really want to move out, Canada was the only real option before covid to move permanently.
I do have options to move to Europe long-term but the type of visa I'm aiming for is out of bounds due to Covid restrictions. Study route isn't an option as I'm extremely busy with my job and business. Maybe I'll look to move to some South American country like Columbia or Chile if nothing works.
Thing is that a lot of my future plans were dependent on me moving to Canada. If it doesn't happen, it's going to be very difficult to change the course of my life. I'm trying to slowly move on from this and preparing myself for life without living in Canada.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I do have options to move to Europe long-term but the type of visa I'm aiming for is out of bounds due to Covid restrictions. Study route isn't an option as I'm extremely busy with my job and business. Maybe I'll look to move to some South American country like Columbia or Chile if nothing works.
Thing is that a lot of my future plans were dependent on me moving to Canada. If it doesn't happen, it's going to be very difficult to change the course of my life. I'm trying to slowly move on from this and preparing myself for life without living in Canada.
you won't have to. assuming your eligibility is passed, you'll get your copr eventually. it's going to be a shitty wait in the meantime but your application won't just get randomly discarded.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
you won't have to. assuming your eligibility is passed, you'll get your copr eventually. it's going to be a shitty wait in the meantime but your application won't just get randomly discarded.
It looks like everything is dependent on the global pandemic situation. IRCC is unlikely to change its policy against landing outland applicants so long as the pandemic is there and the pandemic isn't going away anytime soon.

D

Deleted member 1006777

It looks like everything is dependent on the global pandemic situation. IRCC is unlikely to change its policy against landing outland applicants so long as the pandemic is there and the pandemic isn't going away anytime soon.
1. They already have.
2. What you said only points to a long wait, which it may be. But again, they won't just cancel pending outland applications and call it a day.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I just had to say goodbye to a long-distance love interest based in the USA since I don't know when I will be able to go to Canada and she can't come to me because of her commitments as a doctor. It's for the best I guess.