Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Yes this most official announcement we have related to clearing the backlog. Hopefully some instruction has been given and the offices are working accordingly. Its again irritating that IRCC wont share with us what the instruction was immediately. They are waiting for ATIP request.
IRCC is this mysterious entity that likes to stay in shadows and doesn't want you to be fully aware of its existence. Kind of like an extraterrestrial being it gives you signs to make you aware of its presence but you never really understand what it wants.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
You know guys, something that really makes me sad is that it seems like we all have forgotten that the Express Entry system is completely a logical, systematic pathway to immigration: Candidates with the highest scores get invitations to apply through rounds of invitations. A clear statement made by IRCC website. As simple as that.

They are now making us look at this as some sort of lucky draw where we have to solely rely on our luck to be invited. This is absolutely against what IRCC has claimed about this immigration pathway. How come people with scores below 450 are getting invited while many like me are waiting in the pool with scores above 470?

I know we have no other option but to wait and hope, but just let us not forget that we (Pre-ITA FSW applicants who entered the pool in 2021) have all been kind of misinformed about this Express Entry system. I mean, IRCC said something on their website and yet did exactly the opposit in their actions.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
It's an important update and lookout for more information in the coming weeks. Sad part, nobody realized how important this update is in FB and other WhatsApp/telegram groups. They are just ignoring this update.
TBH, I fail to see the relevance of this to the processing of overseas applications. The post in essence only talks about applications being rejected if documents are missing without reasons related to Covid.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Over half of Canadian businesses struggling to find workers: report

The ongoing labour shortage is threatening Canada's economic growth prospects, a new report says, as more than half of small and medium-sized businesses struggle to find workers.

According to a BDC report released Wednesday, 55 per cent of entrepreneurs are having difficulty hiring workers and have been unable to fill jobs for three or four months. Another 26 per cent are having difficulty retaining workers, particularly as economies reopen and business returns to pre-pandemic levels.

"It's slowing down economic growth right now, that's the worst part," Pierre Cléroux, BDC's chief economist said in an interview.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/slightly-over-half-of-canadian-businesses-are-struggling-to-find-workers-report-100155698.html

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

The ongoing labour shortage is threatening Canada's economic growth prospects, a new report says, as more than half of small and medium-sized businesses struggle to find workers.

According to a BDC report released Wednesday, 55 per cent of entrepreneurs are having difficulty hiring workers and have been unable to fill jobs for three or four months. Another 26 per cent are having difficulty retaining workers, particularly as economies reopen and business returns to pre-pandemic levels.

"It's slowing down economic growth right now, that's the worst part," Pierre Cléroux, BDC's chief economist said in an interview.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/slightly-over-half-of-canadian-businesses-are-struggling-to-find-workers-report-100155698.html
CEC and temporary workers are already in the system and working. Goodluck filling these vacancies with ghosts!!!

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

I was always saying that however CEC people were saying that I am not right

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Don't take me wrong guys, personally I think that CEC are also valuable but come one. IT, Health Sector, finance etc. these are the sectors that are high in demand and simply there are not enough workers for it. They are crying left and right that they need Health Care workers etc. but there is no direct stream for these occupations, same for other jobs. Now they ahve stopped FSW so they have stopped the stream of people with skills in demand.

I know that waiting is a killer, it will end soon :) in a positive way.