+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I do not understand why some people bring up USA immigration process when Canada's is criticised. USA doesn't depend on immigrants to drive the economy. It is already the number one in the world. The only reason they even have some programs is to look-like a pro-immigration. They purposely do not invest in processes and systems improvements, that's why in this time and age, their whole process is purely run on physical papers for applications and they actually use post to send them! They lost the application file belonging to one of my cousins, and despite searching for a year and a half, they still couldn't locate it. Each office says the other office has it till he hired a lawyer to help him and his wife. The lawyer pushed and followed the USIC (or whatever it is called) immigration, but after further 6 months of searching, the lawyer finally advised them to cancel that application and start a new one! Imagine the standard. He was actually shocked when I explained to IRCC's procedures and the online portal as well as ordering GCMS file to see the progress on the application.
It's quite simple actually, the reason why the US is compared to so often is because it's the most immigrated country in the world. Most people trying to get into Canada has tried, or has at least considered applying for the US. Therefore, it's the basis of comparison. I'd reckon that the reason those people who are comparing the US to Canada, has tried the US system but then deferred to Canada once they realized the onerous task of immigrating to the US, only to be slammed by the way IRCC is treating them right now.

Reactions: Shadow09

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
It was just matter of time to see another "shit storm" from CEC side :D Once FSW will restart they will start crying like little babies.
I am not saying they should not have a chance but maybe another draw which is targeted specifically for them specially with lower scores. Higher score candidates will catch with FSW but as we can see there are not many of them with scores above 460.

It seems like CEC candidates do not understand that Canada also needs a huge skilled workforce that is coming from outside of Canada. I do agree that FSW should be change slightly to target occupations that are actually in demand. As of now we can also see that there many people that are coming over through FSW as High Skilled workers and they are having issues finding a proper jobs in their fields or they are ending up working as a taxi drivers etc. - this is not High Skilled job soo :)

This topic will be always controversial but saying that CEC should have priority is a non sense and I am laughing at it every time when I see it.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
It was just matter of time to see another "shit storm" from CEC side :D Once FSW will restart they will start crying like little babies.
I am not saying they should not have a chance but maybe another draw which is targeted specifically for them specially with lower scores. Higher score candidates will catch with FSW but as we can see there are not many of them with scores above 460.

It seems like CEC candidates do not understand that Canada also needs a huge skilled workforce that is coming from outside of Canada. I do agree that FSW should be change slightly to target occupations that are actually in demand. As of now we can also see that there many people that are coming over through FSW as High Skilled workers and they are having issues finding a proper jobs in their fields or they are ending up working as a taxi drivers etc. - this is not High Skilled job soo :)

This topic will be always controversial but saying that CEC should have priority is a non sense and I am laughing at it every time when I see it.
FSW Start lol? I can bet the way it seems, it would never start.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
FSW Start lol? I can bet the way it seems, it would never start.
Come on ;) till there is no official announcement that the draws will be stopped for xyz, we can expect them any time. I am not making any prediction of a date ;) people should know that they need FSW is well. This program is not going away

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Come on ;) till there is no official announcement that the draws will be stopped for xyz, we can expect them any time. I am not making any prediction of a date ;) people should know that they need FSW is well. This program is not going away
Be prepared for the announcement then.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I like your optimism bro, I was optimistic too but now its all over man. I don't know how many people would understand the feeling. Possibly there might be many people in this group who returned from US. I know that it should not matter whether someone has returned from US or is trying to move to Canada in search of a better life. But trust me its really hurtful deep down when you've had to leave all your friends you made in the US, for some people moving to Canada is not just to get a good life but to get back all those lost relationships. Sorry if it offends anyone. I was hoping for a draw too but its all gone.
No, it doe snot offend me however you should change you attitude ;)
I do understand how difficult it is. Similar situations are happening all the time in our live. Just be patient ;) I have change my approach to this situation. We were in a deep s*** for a long time with the whole pandemic etc. It is ending, things are getting netter all over the world :) just be patient ;) find some new hobby, learn new skills etc. Do not check every day what is happening ;)

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
And once fsw starts,watch high skilled outlanders obliterate low crs cec folks and leave them crying for the rest of the year!

D

Deleted member 1006777

IRCC is like an abusive ex. You know you should move on, but you keep remembering the good times. You think that things can change despite seeing over and over that things will never get better. And yet, you keep coming back, because you've been gaslit and convinced that you can never do better and that somehow this is your fault.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
IRCC is like an abusive ex. You know you should move on, but you keep remembering the good times. You think that things can change despite seeing over and over that things will never get better. And yet, you keep coming back, because you've been gaslit and convinced that you can never do better and that somehow this is your fault.
remembering the good times that we never experienced lol

• Haha
Reactions: tizzyboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Did you guys finish talking about the update LegalFalcon posted on his FB page?
It looks like new instructions have been issued for IRCC offices regarding processing of outland applicants.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2021-covid-pr.html?fbclid=IwAR1faWiGzBsABC35L5Jv35AdrY6PyUMA3AUV9voER6wDwtjLTDNP8mbMLAw

Its not clear what is it. hopefully it will be about finalizing applicants and FSW will receive normal priority as opposed to the current lowered priority.
It's an important update and lookout for more information in the coming weeks. Sad part, nobody realized how important this update is in FB and other WhatsApp/telegram groups. They are just ignoring this update.

Last edited:

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
Good times is back when express entry was an unbiased points based system. Get enough points, you're in. If not, you're out. Those were amazing times. I absolutely experienced those. I had hope back then that if I worked hard enough, I'd get an invite.
Actually I seriously started working on EE end of 2019, not because I didn't want to earlier, but I was perusing other options and stuck with house hold matters, that I only had time from 2019 end onwards. Although I am in the limbo with everyone else at the moment, but I am slightly thankful that I haven't had to wait that much as compared to others in the pool and even post ITA applicants. I am just scared that the biggest nightmare doesn't come true, where I will have to wait for 2+ years as well.
So I do have some good time memories of Pre 2020 when things were happening and we knew what to follow in order to achieve.