Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I was always saying that however CEC people were saying that I am not right
I am a CEC person. I do agree that for a lot of businesses finding employees is a challange.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I am a CEC person. I do agree that for a lot of businesses finding employees is a challange.
Don't take me wrong. I am not saying that every CEC is dumb :) A lot of these guys just behave like they are Gods now and they deserve this more than FSW Outlanders which is just stupid...

You know yourself that the demand for truly high skilled workers is huge.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Over half of Canadian businesses struggling to find workers: report

The ongoing labour shortage is threatening Canada's economic growth prospects, a new report says, as more than half of small and medium-sized businesses struggle to find workers.

According to a BDC report released Wednesday, 55 per cent of entrepreneurs are having difficulty hiring workers and have been unable to fill jobs for three or four months. Another 26 per cent are having difficulty retaining workers, particularly as economies reopen and business returns to pre-pandemic levels.

"It's slowing down economic growth right now, that's the worst part," Pierre Cléroux, BDC's chief economist said in an interview.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/slightly-over-half-of-canadian-businesses-are-struggling-to-find-workers-report-100155698.html
US has the same issue. Most likely those who don’t need to work aren’t doing so, especially if there is government benefit. Don’t blame them either. The government told them it was unsafe for 2 years, now they need to show it is.

Reactions: Jaycejay

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
US has the same issue. Most likely those who don’t need to work aren’t doing so, especially if there is government benefit. Don’t blame them either. The government told them it was unsafe for 2 years, now they need to show it is.
We are not only talking about low skilled jobs ;) If you are in IT, Finance, Health Care etc. just talk to your friends there or look at the market. In IT there is a huge gap same as in the health care. I know a lot of people from the IT sector that are also high up and believe, simply there is no workforce available in Canada and there is a huge lack of talent.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Don't take me wrong. I am not saying that every CEC is dumb :) A lot of these guys just behave like they are Gods now and they deserve this more than FSW Outlanders which is just stupid...

You know yourself that the demand for truly high skilled workers is huge.
This is exact thing that I am against. Immigrants should not become two "tribes" or "castes" : the FSW and CEC. And the end of the day these are just bureaucracy. To say that CEC deserve priority because they pay tax is a bit dishonest. Majority of the tax is still paid by citizens. And that tax pays a part of expense of running the immigration program. Average tax paid by Canadian is about 20K CDN per person. Majority of this goes is pampering the old who are the biggest voters. IRCC had an annual budget of CDN 2.4B out of Canadian budget of CDN 303B. That means each taxpayer pays about 0.8% their tax for IRCC or about 160 dollars.

So for 160 dollars a year a CEC is bragging to get priority over their FSW peers. Thats dishonest.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
This is exact thing that I am against. Immigrants should not become two "tribes" or "castes" : the FSW and CEC. And the end of the day these are just bureaucracy. To say that CEC deserve priority because they pay tax is a bit dishonest. Majority of the tax is still paid by citizens. And that tax pays a part of expense of running the immigration program. Average tax paid by Canadian is about 20K CDN per person. Majority of this goes is pampering the old who are the biggest voters. IRCC had an annual budget of CDN 2.4B out of Canadian budget of CDN 303B. That means each taxpayer pays about 0.8% their tax for IRCC or about 160 dollars.

So for 160 dollars a CEC is bragging to get priority over their FSW peers. Thats dishonest.
The problem is that majority of them that are posting their s*** views online do not think like that hahahah :D It is impossible to explain that to them and also they are not aware about the market needs. At the end they only care about their ass and this is it :)

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

So for 160 dollars a year a CEC is bragging to get priority over their FSW peers. Thats dishonest.
I pray I land in Canada one day and have a drink with you

Reactions: dxdroid

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None