+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
All, I just noticed new nocs do mention that degree needs to be in related field. For ex 2173 says masters degree in related field or 2174 says bachelor degree in related field. This, according to me , does show that now highest degree according to the NOC will be considered. I may be wrong, though.
Hoping this is not the case. My ECA'ed Masters is completely different than my skilled work experience a few years back. I'd be completely screwed if this law takes place.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hoping this is not the case. My ECA'ed Masters is completely different than my skilled work experience a few years back. I'd be completely screwed if this law takes place.
This is verbatim from the official statement:
"These changes significantly improve how the NOC classification takes into account the distinctions in formal training and educational requirements and better reflects skill and knowledge development occurring through on-the-job experience. "

In other words, literally the opposite of what that guy said. If you look at the actual code descriptions, you can see that you either need formal education OR some years of experience in the field. And that applies to TEER 2 and beyond. We don't know what the actual changes are going to be, so it's best to do our own research and try to be informed rather than give in to fear mongering.

Reactions: Lc4life

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Hello, my ee profile will expire on october 8 of this year!! Should i resubmit my profile??
If I am you I will because do you remember the draw with 75 cut off I know it is CEC but still no one in this world thought that will happen, you can say for fsw it is improbable to have a draw before 2022 but it is not impossible, it can happen, when they are doing it if you don't have that ,it wouldn't be good for you.i would like to remind you
'Winners never quit and quitters never win'
Again it is up to you and your personal preference.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
I have met GTI requirements, it is not impossible, slightly harder. I am working on UK Tech nation visa which is slightly harder further. I personally like UK option because more cities in UK feel affordable to the nightmare that is Australia and Canadian real estate has become.

Bottomline, if you are an experienced worker with decent creds, Canada is not the end of the options. If you are a young worker trying to make a place for yourself, do not get dishearted if there is a delay... By boosting your profile a bit more options can open.
I’ve done Masters in electrical engg by coursework and bachelors of mining engg in Aus, with exactly 3 years of work experience. Currently I am in India jobless and temporarily working at my mates’ electronics store to help him out and keep myself busy. Don’t know or see what I can do to qualify for GTI.

Last edited:

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Hi there, my sister is having 414 as her CRS, any luck for a FSW draws soon with lowest CRS score as cut off ??

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi there, my sister is having 414 as her CRS, any luck for a FSW draws soon with lowest CRS score as cut off ??
Just to add you can stay in Manitoba ,saskatoon or Alberta for a year. She will be then eligible for a PNP program.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
You know guys my mood was up and down way too much since I entered the pool: No draws in 6 months I was so sad, POF updated I was happy, again no draws I felt down, travel restrictions lifted + no CEC draw right after draw number 203 made me feel super optimistic, and then finally the September CEC draw and I almost gave up...

Now I kinda feel numb really :) No more feel happy nor sad about any piece of news regarding the Express Entry :)