+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You know guys my mood was up and down way too much since I entered the pool: No draws in 6 months I was so sad, POF updated I was happy, again no draws I felt down, travel restrictions lifted + no CEC draw right after draw number 203 made me feel super optimistic, and then finally the September CEC draw and I almost gave up...

Now I kinda feel numb really :) No more feel happy nor sad about any piece of news regarding the Express Entry :)
And now we are getting closer to the truth of the universe:
Nothing really matters, in the cold November rain.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
This is verbatim from the official statement:
"These changes significantly improve how the NOC classification takes into account the distinctions in formal training and educational requirements and better reflects skill and knowledge development occurring through on-the-job experience. "

In other words, literally the opposite of what that guy said. If you look at the actual code descriptions, you can see that you either need formal education OR some years of experience in the field. And that applies to TEER 2 and beyond. We don't know what the actual changes are going to be, so it's best to do our own research and try to be informed rather than give in to fear mongering.
Fair enough. Thanks for pointing it out. I did look at the new codes but only came across this statement just now (thank to you). I was just a bit concerned that all my years of hard work learning French would be gone to waste, but apperantly it doesn't seem to be the case from this statement. Hoping for the best now!

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Thank you for doing this but with due respect do you think those liberal A holes and IRCC gives a damn about Outland applications ,I might be negative here but with the way they are dealing with us for the last 2 years I don't think so .The prime reason for that is we don't have any rights. I have come to the 6th stage of acceptance that they are going to process when they want to process and they might even cancel (I know noone wants to even think about it including me) but still we cant do anything.
sadly these are the byproducts of being born in a third world country and have to work 5 times more than 1st world citizens without expecting anything in return that is what US(tough immigration laws which prevents Indians and Chinesefrom getting a GC),Canada(best example is mark holthe's words canada don't give a fuck about you guys),Australia ( They are done with immigrants long ago) so just go with the flow than to stress out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
This thread is so quiet. No one is expecting anything anymore.
No one is talking about draws.
FSW sounds like a program that doesn't exist.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Thank you for doing this but with due respect do you think those liberal A holes and IRCC gives a damn about Outland applications ,I might be negative here but with the way they are dealing with us for the last 2 years I don't think so .The prime reason for that is we don't have any rights. I have come to the 6th stage of acceptance that they are going to process when they want to process and they might even cancel (I know noone wants to even think about it including me) but still we cant do anything.
sadly these are the byproducts of being born in a third world country and have to work 5 times more than 1st world citizens without expecting anything in return that is what US(tough immigration laws which prevents Indians and Chinesefrom getting a GC),Canada(best example is mark holthe's words canada don't give a fuck about you guys),Australia ( They are done with immigrants long ago) so just go with the flow than to stress out.
Delays are the byproduct of the pandemic believe it or not. If you look around, most countries around the world have strict border restrictions and it’s hard to even travel to those countries (first world) with no border restrictions. Whether or not the IRCC is using this as an excuse to not fix their backlog is a different story. I believe they will eventually but that may take a very long time as the pandemic is not going anywhere anytime soon.

My only qualms with IRCC is their lack of clear communication. They keep everyone guessing which makes this wait agonizingly painful.

Reactions: ita_drgen

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Today I celebrate my second year anniversary since AOR.

FSW-O. AOR 26 September 2019. See signature for more details.

Let’s stay strong together.