FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
It’s really funny how people with July or august 2021 AOR are freaking out and cribbing about not getting Coprs .
I mean what should the people with 2019 or 2020 AOR do ? Slit their throats and bleed to death ?

IbtiZaifa

Jan 6, 2021
To be honest, we can also decide to vote by foot. Its pretty strong answer.

Australia is recruiting highly skilled folks for their GTI program : https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/visas-for-innovation/global-talent-independent-program . See if folks qualify for it and it can be an alternative. Best part? Once they invite you, you can get your visa processed in 1 month flat.

Technation UK visa. Again seeking highly skilled. If you qualify, they are happy to process your visa in 1-2 months flat. https://technation.io/visa/ . I am personally going to apply here. Edinburg is cheaper to live than Metro-BC. Who knew!

Admittedly, there will some work to get your visa underway but these are options and those who fit in them should give them a serious thought. Best way to respond to a non-responsive entity is to walk away and tell all those who care to listen.
To add on, for folks in ICT sector, you can get nomination from ACS Australia. Good thing is, it's initial assessment is free of charge.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
How many wanna bet that Mike Colle here is an imposter account of our man Marco? Its Marco posing as Mike to thank Marco. Marco is Canada’s hardest working MP? I mean seriously??? Only Marco can praise himself.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I'm cackling at the thought of someone calling this son of a bitch hardworking. Then again, he might actually be extremely hardworking. He's utterly incompetent, but that doesn't mean he doesn't work hard to do the bullshit he does.
yea yeah im a hardworking fella but lowkey i know im a stoopid bearing no results no matter how hard i try

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
imposta or neighba whateva , maybe mendishitno is paying him to post : - D
I will tell you how things went.

Marco went for his morning walk because he couldn't $hit properly since election day. Because people have been giving him more $hit than he could take and he has so much to unload each day than a regular human.
He meets Mike. Mike is a racist. He hates immigrants. He praises Marco for not issuing PR's to outlanders. Marco $hits immediately. Marco immediately realizes that when someone praises him, he $hit flawlessly. So comes to an agreement with Mike to praise tweet whenever our man Marco wants to $hit.

Hajimuktar

Oct 16, 2019
I will tell you how things went.

Marco went for his morning walk because he couldn't $hit properly since election day. Because people have been giving him more $hit than he could take and he has so much to unload each day than a regular human.
He meets Mike. Mike is a racist. He hates immigrants. He praises Marco for not issuing PR's to outlanders. Marco $hits immediately. Marco immediately realizes that when someone praises him, he $hit flawlessly. So comes to an agreement with Mike to praise tweet whenever our man Marco wants to $hit.
:D:D:D. Oh my I can't believe I took my time and read this. Lol

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Whatever happened to the survey they sent a few weeks back? It was specifically sent to FSW outlanders. I'm wondering if they reviewed the result and didn't like the answers and decided to abandon the applications for good. Now that would be a travesty haha