+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Cheer up folks. An Sep 2020 FSW O gets his PPR.

US residents have the luck of being processed by VOs in Canada(especially Sydney and Montreal), us on the outside are stuck with snail VO like Mexico, who is only processing spouses.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
US residents have the luck of being processed by VOs in Canada(especially Sydney and Montreal), us on the outside are stuck with snail VO like Mexico, who is only processing spouses.
No I won't agree with you I am a US resident and my friend also we are both stuck ,when it comes to IRCC we are in it all together.

Reactions: RSub

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
No I won't agree with you I am a US resident and my friend also we are both stuck ,when it comes to IRCC we are in it all together.
It depends on the VO though. Most of the movement for Outland has been from Montreal and Sydney. For Outland the only good VO is Accra.

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
My VO is also Mexico and I'm from Brazil too. Mind if I ask how you got this information that they've been only processing spouses?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
My VO is also Mexico and I'm from Brazil too. Mind if I ask how you got this information that they've been only processing spouses?
From searching here in advanced search, only updates I saw from there in the last few months are spouses and work permits.

Reactions: callebe

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I just love how JT’s government shot themselves in the foot on the mix and match vaccination issue. Over 5 million cannot travel to any country and Canada health officials struggling hard not to piss their people off. Funny part is they are pissed off!!!

Reactions: Alysson

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
We are stuck too!!!!

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
All, I just noticed new nocs do mention that degree needs to be in related field. For ex 2173 says masters degree in related field or 2174 says bachelor degree in related field. This, according to me , does show that now highest degree according to the NOC will be considered. I may be wrong, though.