+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

IbtiZaifa

Jan 6, 2021
To be honest, we can also decide to vote by foot. Its pretty strong answer.

Australia is recruiting highly skilled folks for their GTI program : https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/visas-for-innovation/global-talent-independent-program . See if folks qualify for it and it can be an alternative. Best part? Once they invite you, you can get your visa processed in 1 month flat.

Technation UK visa. Again seeking highly skilled. If you qualify, they are happy to process your visa in 1-2 months flat. https://technation.io/visa/ . I am personally going to apply here. Edinburg is cheaper to live than Metro-BC. Who knew!

Admittedly, there will some work to get your visa underway but these are options and those who fit in them should give them a serious thought. Best way to respond to a non-responsive entity is to walk away and tell all those who care to listen.
To add on, for folks in ICT sector, you can get nomination from ACS Australia. Good thing is, it's initial assessment is free of charge.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
How many wanna bet that Mike Colle here is an imposter account of our man Marco? Its Marco posing as Mike to thank Marco. Marco is Canada’s hardest working MP? I mean seriously??? Only Marco can praise himself.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Whatever happened to the survey they sent a few weeks back? It was specifically sent to FSW outlanders. I'm wondering if they reviewed the result and didn't like the answers and decided to abandon the applications for good. Now that would be a travesty haha

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
How many wanna bet that Mike Colle here is an imposter account of our man Marco? Its Marco posing as Mike to thank Marco. Marco is Canada’s hardest working MP? I mean seriously??? Only Marco can praise himself.

This guy probably doesn't know how to tie his shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: RSub

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Whatever happened to the survey they sent a few weeks back? It was specifically sent to FSW outlanders. I'm wondering if they reviewed the result and didn't like the answers and decided to abandon the applications for good. Now that would be a travesty haha
Actually it’s been more than a month since we crossed the last date of submission for the survey.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Actually it’s been more than a month since we crossed the last date of submission for the survey.
That's enough of a reason for IRCC for the next 6 months. Those are fake "Come on, we care for you" emails.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Instead of spending so much effort coming with the stupid survey, they could have put out a one line statement saying when they expect to resume FSW processing at full capacity.

emyamen286

Dec 2, 2020
Hello
I am often the common thread, I am FSW outland AOR May 2020.

During this process I saw that almost all CECs that have an AOR from May like me have their PPRs and posted it all happily. Being me Outland, I'm still waiting.
I was frustrated when they all shared their happiness on the May AOR page, but started doing other things to pass the wait.
I share with you to say that some people can be frustrated, it's true, but you have to keep hope and especially move forward in your life. If IRCC starts sending the invitations again: jackpot otherwise continue your activities until everything is back to normal
Live your life to be less frustrated with this situation

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hello
I am often the common thread, I am FSW outland AOR May 2020.

During this process I saw that almost all CECs that have an AOR from May like me have their PPRs and posted it all happily. Being me Outland, I'm still waiting.
I was frustrated when they all shared their happiness on the May AOR page, but started doing other things to pass the wait.
I share with you to say that some people can be frustrated, it's true, but you have to keep hope and especially move forward in your life. If IRCC starts sending the invitations again: jackpot otherwise continue your activities until everything is back to normal
Live your life to be less frustrated with this situation
The patience has made people to become saints. Agreed that it is not worth to continue worrying on things that are not in our control. I am hitting the strip club today after a long time!!! Its weekend folks, just cheer up and enjoy!!! Golden email will reach us soon.