AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022
Yeah, that's what I used to think too... but their actions speak otherwise. Everything they do is just a means to an end... they don't care about the consequences.
the level of unemployment now is the same as the one in 2017 and they had immigration back then and even before that

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys, there was a telegram group (Canada Aspirants) from this thread. But I got locked out of my old telegram account and now I can't access the group anymore.
I've created a new telegram account now, can someone add me back to the group please. Thanks

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
I have met GTI requirements, it is not impossible, slightly harder. I am working on UK Tech nation visa which is slightly harder further. I personally like UK option because more cities in UK feel affordable to the nightmare that is Australia and Canadian real estate has become.

Bottomline, if you are an experienced worker with decent creds, Canada is not the end of the options. If you are a young worker trying to make a place for yourself, do not get dishearted if there is a delay... By boosting your profile a bit more options can open.
Does this tech visa only apply for people working in digital tech? I'm civil engineer...

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Indians and Pakis can be categorized as south-asians... What about the rest.... East-Asians?
East Asians are the stereotype Asian, the Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Koreans.

South East Asians are those of Malay descent, Malaysians, Thais, Indonesians, Singaporeans, Filipinos, etc.

You also have Middle East Asians, the Arabians.

And Central Asians which are Mongolians.

And well north asians... They're mostly Russians

• Haha
Reactions: shank15 and Lc4life

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
It is highly likely that this backlog is related to unemployment rates but who knows.
Unemployment rate has been dropping every month and based on last figure published by statcan for August it’s now closest to PRE-PANDEMIC levels…90,000 jobs (mostly full time) were added in August

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/210910/dq210910a-eng.htm?HPA=1&indid=3587-2&indgeo=0

So I highly doubt that employment rate has anything to do with the backlogs

Reactions: RSub and ita_drgen

750popfers

Apr 27, 2021
Do you think we can sue IRCC? That will get heard for sure and they will have to publicly answer some questions. How much would it cost anyway? Honestly, I am happy to throw in $5K just for the sake of hearing some news about FSW. Not joking. Anyone with some legal background here?
What about this then?

D

Deleted member 1050918

All inland candidates for AINP were stolen away by IRCC because of CEC draws so they had no choice but to invite outsiders to meet their quota.
They raised the invitations so much too though. Used to be like 150-200 now the latest figures were 400-500.

D

Deleted member 1050918

There isn't lack of workers. There's lack of businesses wanting to pay a living wage
Vancouver is a joke. Pick the highest skilled job you can. If you're single, you're paying about 40 percent of your monthly salary to rent if you wanna have a decent place of your own (which most professionals naturally want). Or you could be a 30 something year old sharing a house with other 30 40 something year olds. This is a combination of low salary and high rent. Pathetic really.

Reactions: joconstantine

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Vancouver is a joke. Pick the highest skilled job you can. If you're single, you're paying about 40 percent of your monthly salary to rent if you wanna have a decent place of your own (which most professionals naturally want). Or you could be a 30 something year old sharing a house with other 30 40 something year olds. This is a combination of low salary and high rent. Pathetic really.
Saskatchewan.... Hear I come!!