+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Don't stress yourself, the current system allows working in a profession other than your degree. I don't see why they won't continue that.
God I hope so. I wasted almost 3-4 years of my life so my score can exceed over 500. But if this policy is enacted then all my efforts of learning French and getting my Masters from a EU country would be gone to waste. Not to mention that I would have to get more work experience, which won't be easy considering my major is pretty rare.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I'm wondering wheter the new changes in the NOC code system will affect the existing files (post AOR) or not.
Just discovered the NOC restructuring thing isn’t new and happens from time to time; the last one was in 2016 I think. Let’s not read so much into that just yet

Reactions: CannyTheCunny

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I don't know the details yet. I'll watch her video tomorrow and see what she says. I read the actual changes and it doesn't really make sense to me.
She doesn't make sense. She was the one predicting POF update was a sign of FSW. At that time I posted some comments and got attacked. lmao also if Canada really wants high skill immigrants perhaps not to do the 27K cec or TR / PR?

I still have the same POV: if FSW doesn't happen, all the CRS points will be reset. They just don't care at this point.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I used to be very scared about changes to EE, but lately I don’t care anymore, if it’s bound to happen it will happen; just want to see ALL PROGRAM back, even though there’s a chance I may not make it if changes are executed

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I don’t think there’s demand for my NOC at the moment even though it’s under the health sector
Read the link someone posted. It is not going to be an in demand NOC, just a reclassification of high skill low skill. I don't think your NOC falls under B.
The gist of it:
These changes significantly improve how the NOC classification takes into account the distinctions in formal training and educational requirements and better reflects skill and knowledge development occurring through on-the-job experience.

D

Deleted member 1050918

lmao kangaroo... IT doesn't include STEM? Then how do software eng get STEM OPT in the USA lollll
Just admit it you hate software eng... Or perhaps you were not good at it at least
I sucked a bit at taking the T out of STEM because the "SEM" part does what I mean while yes, "T" is different. Would you have understood anything from what I typed had I used "SEM" instead of "STEM"? lol

I love software dudes, I've always been among them, I do some myself. and no I don't suck at it :p

Ok I hate them a bit for having far cooler offices than us lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lc4life

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Read the link someone posted. It is not going to be an in demand NOC, just a reclassification of high skill low skill. I don't think your NOC falls under B.
The gist of it:
These changes significantly improve how the NOC classification takes into account the distinctions in formal training and educational requirements and better reflects skill and knowledge development occurring through on-the-job experience.
Yeah, I know the NOC code restructuring wouldn’t be based on on-demand NOCs but on skill. I’m only referring to several speculations that IRCC might start conducting EE draws based on labor needs (NOC-specific)

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I sucked a bit at taking the T out of STEM because the "SEM" part does what I mean while yes, "T" is different. Would you have understood anything from what I typed had I used "SEM" instead of "STEM"? lol

I love software dudes, I've always been among them, I do some myself. and no I don't suck at it :p

that explains it there u go lollll

yes but I get it. idk why nowadays so many mbas/finance people start doing tech job after bootcamps.. yeah but there r people out there spending years doing a cs PhD

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Yeah, I know the NOC code restructuring wouldn’t be based on on-demand NOCs but on skill. I’m only referring to several speculations that IRCC might start conducting EE draws based on labor needs (NOC-specific)
At this point it's almost impossible. Don't worry abt that brother.
Like I said if they start doing ee draws based on labor needs, a person might as well change profession after PR, he would have wasted a quota, and IRCC has no control over that.
NOC based immigration only makes sense if they are on an employer guarantee, or some sort of closed work permit, at least for some time.

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
sorry for re-posting:
quick question folks, the oinp tech draw is expected sometime in the near future right? and the scores are gonna be less than 468, right?