+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

CannyTheCunny

Sep 15, 2021
Since the new NOC system will be introduced, should people like me give up all hope? I have a Masters in a different field but I worked in a NOC B occupation for one year, a few years back. I spent 3 years learning French and it will be such a slap on the face to know that now you need formal education in the field you worked in. :'(
Don't stress yourself, the current system allows working in a profession other than your degree. I don't see why they won't continue that.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Don't kid yourself.

This has just been a reminder that mindless optimism and naivite does nothing but set you up for disappointment.
Exactly! This is what I've been trying to tell people. In my case, I didn't really have many expectations, to begin with, but since the last update on my application, my expectations were raised. I made some decisions based on those expectations which I regret now. I wish I could get the last 6 months of my life back

D

Deleted member 1006777

Exactly! This is what I've been trying to tell people. In my case, I didn't really have many expectations, to begin with, but since the last update on my application, my expectations were raised. I made some decisions based on those expectations which I regret now. I wish I could get the last 6 months of my life back
In my case it goes back to September 2019 when I first missed the FSW draws (i was at 456 back then, still an unimaginably high score for CECs though). I delayed starting French till January 2020. Those three months made the difference between me passing the French exam in February 2021 instead of November 2020. And the difference between having an application in process vs. never being able to leave my piece of shit country.

Stay strong though, you're almost there. The wait is long, but it will come through for you.

Reactions: Psyoptica

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
In my case it goes back to September 2019 when I first missed the FSW draws (i was at 456 back then, still an unimaginably high score for CECs though). I delayed starting French till January 2020. Those three months made the difference between me passing the French exam in February 2021 instead of November 2020. And the difference between having an application in process vs. never being able to leave my piece of shit country.

Stay strong though, you're almost there. The wait is long, but it will come through for you.
I'm sorry you had to invest so much only to get a big Fuck You from Canada in the end. Look around for other options as well. We don't know what is the future of Canadian immigration

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So disappointed.
No fsw draw.
It probably means they’re not gonna start to process existing fsw cases as well, all those waiting to get eligibility started are gonna have to wait longer!
And they just keep inviting CEC and approve their cases with top priority.
This Cappuccino guy must be heartless.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I don't understand how the majority CECs are with such low scores even with so many bonus points to boost their scores.

Reactions: Lulu69

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019

Is PNP not possible? considering your french, isnt there PNP which facilitates for those who have french?

D

Deleted member 1006777

I'm sorry you had to invest so much only to get a big Fuck You from Canada in the end. Look around for other options as well. We don't know what is the future of Canadian immigration
I lived in the US for a decade. I was certain back when I left that if I worked hard enough, I'd eventually get to Canada. 80% of everything I have is in the US. I can't just abandon everything and go to Europe (not like going to Europe is even possible). Meh, life goes on. I'll just have to make peace with this,