+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I get your frustration. I think it's high time, about 6 years since FSW started, that communication improves. They aren't abandoning FSW despite the naysayers. All they need to do is put out a tweet or some form of communication that says, "hey, this is taking time cuzza the pandemic. Our systems aren't sophisticated enough to handle the load. We are working on it and we are sorry."
It's the absolute silence and pretending FSW doesn't exist that is causing all the issue. If they came out and gave a timeline, it would allay everyone's fears. It's the uncertainty that's causing people to think that applications will be stuck in limbo for years and then cancelled. There is absolutely no real excuse now why they can't get to the pending FSW applications. The only logical answer is that they don't want to and that's scary.

Reactions: ita_drgen

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
this is Kubeir's own post in his group

"
Get-set, Ready, and... Go.....
I am super duper excited to share that 2 of our clients outside Canada (FSW and CEC) have received PPR yesterday and today.
VO - NDVO (1)
VO - Niagara (1)
AOR - Feb/March 2020
Another RCIC colleague also received 4 PPRs - from the same Visa Offices.
There is light a lot of light, at the end of this frustrating tunnel.
#foreverhopeful
"

Check out this group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir/

Reactions: ambee and Jaycejay

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
From the AskKubeir FB group.
--------
Get-set, Ready, and... Go.....
I am super duper excited to share that 2 of our clients outside Canada (FSW and CEC) have received PPR yesterday and today.
VO - NDVO (1)
VO - Niagara (1)
AOR - Feb/March 2020
Another RCIC colleague also received 4 PPRs - from the same Visa Offices.
There is light a lot of light, at the end of this frustrating tunnel.
#foreverhopeful
You beat me to it. Plus this is his own post so there is more credibility to this.

Reactions: Jaycejay

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
It's the absolute silence and pretending FSW doesn't exist that is causing all the issue. If they came out and gave a timeline, it would allay everyone's fears. It's the uncertainty that's causing people to think that applications will be stuck in limbo for years and then cancelled. There is absolutely no real excuse now why they can't get to the pending FSW applications. The only logical answer is that they don't want to and that's scary.
I admit that even if they gave me a scary timeline like "your application should be processed at the end of next year" it would be sufficient to calm me down. Just communication.

Reactions: slashmaybe

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I admit that even if they gave me a scary timeline like "your application should be processed at the end of next year" it would be sufficient to calm me down. Just communication.
Same people that failed at Campaign promises to their own citizens? I’ll take every given timeline from them with a grain of salt but I actually agree that they should communicate more clearly

raamin

May 14, 2020
You're in canada, I'm assuming you're working since it's been 22 months. What's the issue here?
What is that suppose to mean? People came to Canada to build their life and now many have been living in a limbo for months.

if someone is in Canada and is working for someone else or a company, then all the glory in the world has been achieved and the person shouldn't wish for anything else? Are you for real?

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I just saw a post about IRCC being mandated to pay 62k to a Quebec skilled worker who’s application was delayed for a decade with unexplained errors by their staff. Their ineptitude didn’t start with the pandemic and honestly a decade !? 62k is way too little

• Wow
Reactions: OneStepAtATime