+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I was looking at the previous draws and every time when there was a longer brake between the draws like this one now, every time they were changing the draw types from either FSW to CEC or from CEC to FSW. Guys take a look at the previous invitations, I already posted some dates on previous pages ;)
Or from CEC to CEC megadraw

D

Deleted member 1050918

Ofcourse it’s still possible that the next non-PNP draw could be an ALL PROGRAM although I feel PNP-only may continue for the rest of the month. Who knows? Maybe they are dedicating the whole month to resettlement of Afghan refugees
If the next non-PNP is CEC then FSW ded. JT is rising in the polls too. I'm slowly giving up lol. Can't believe how my years of hard work was thrown straight into the trash by two back to back political shitshows (covid + afghan stuff)

Reactions: Lc4life

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Focusing entirely on the Afghanistan situation for the whole month is in line with their political agenda (PS: I know they truly deserve the help) but we all know that the FG are exploiting the situation to score more election points. Interesting to see what October has got for us all

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Focusing entirely on the Afghanistan situation for the whole month is in line with their political agenda (PS: I know they truly deserve the help) but we all know they are exploiting the situation to score more election points. Interesting to see what October has got for us all
After watching some of that debate I think JT lost badly.

Reactions: upon

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
He was hammered and torn apart during the debate but several thousands of Canadians will still vote for the Liberals, they are just a little upset that the election was called at this time. Liberals are likely to retain a minority
Lets see to see what will happen. If Liberals will win JT will stay same as MM