+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I used to be very optimistic about Sept 15 but every passing day I’m beginning to believe CEC draw didn’t hold because of the Afghanistan situation. Seems they have devoted 90% of their resources to that cause. Still hopeful though, hoping for a pleasant surprise
Same. Until Sept 8th I was sure they cancelled CEC for FSW on the 8th. But now it looks like they completely skipped an economic immigration draw which is an entirely different situation.

Or if we go the alice in wonderland route, maybe the skipped CEC to deliver a 10k FSW on the 15th lol. Nah. Too good to be true.

Reactions: Jaycejay
D

Deleted member 1050918

Wouldn’t they’ve also stopped PNP draw them?
I think they can't quite stop PNPs since those quotas are promised to provinces based on their specific needs. Also the ITAs sent via PNPs are far fewer compared to CEC/FSW.

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
still sticking to the possibility that the freaking all program ones would start post border restrictions, I'm not sure if this behavior has any relevance. But whatever, we'll see!

D

Deleted member 1050918

It was reported that only 3000 afghans were brought to Canada though. How much more work could it be for IRCC? I really doubt they'd risk 2022 goals just for that. What I'm also thinking is maybe IRCC has switched to monthly draws for CECs to invite CRS400+ candidates. This would be really bad because it would be an unofficial announcement of FSW's death.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
It was reported that only 3000 afghans were brought to Canada though. How much more work could it be for IRCC? I really doubt they'd risk 2022 goals just for that. What I'm also thinking is maybe IRCC has switched to monthly draws for CECs to invite CRS400+ candidates. This would be really bad because it would be an unofficial announcement of FSW's death.
3000 Afghans are what they have brought from Afghanistan into Canada. They are looking to accept 20,000 Afghan refugees so those outside Canada can apply as a refugee. through various resettlement programs.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan/special-measures.html

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I was looking at the previous draws and every time when there was a longer brake between the draws like this one now, every time they were changing the draw types from either FSW to CEC or from CEC to FSW. Guys take a look at the previous invitations, I already posted some dates on previous pages ;)

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I was looking at the previous draws and every time when there was a longer brake between the draws like this one now, every time they were changing the draw types from either FSW to CEC or from CEC to FSW. Guys take a look at the previous invitations, I already posted some dates on previous pages ;)
dxdroid - Keeping high levels of optimism since 1847.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
still sticking to the possibility that the freaking all program ones would start post border restrictions, I'm not sure if this behavior has any relevance. But whatever, we'll see!
Ofcourse it’s still possible that the next non-PNP draw could be an ALL PROGRAM although I feel PNP-only may continue for the rest of the month. Who knows? Maybe they are dedicating the whole month to resettlement of Afghan refugees

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
dxdroid - Keeping high levels of optimism since 1847.
There is no point to be worried and anxious. We do not control these things. We can only wait. The best medicine for this is to find something to do ;) Take a look at the dates I was talking about ;) there is a pattern in it and it happened 2 or 3 times already ;)

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
I have no words, this is crazy. I’m so sorry. You shouldn’t give up tho, considering you’ve put so much into this.
I submitted my Canada EOI just a week after the last FSW-O draw in Dec 2020.

And then they stopped the FSW-O draws altogether. I was like seriously….. now again???

Every time I feel like my catching up with the points the goal post moves further away….. every time

Last edited: