Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I feel so bad for those poor IRCC employees having to work day and night to reduce their backlog. Some of them probably haven't left their work desk in weeks. I wish I could help them reduce the workload somehow.

Reactions: Tabraez

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I mean you could always withdraw your profile. That would slightly reduce the burden now or at least in the future ;-)
Not really. That would be an additional workload for them to process a withdrawal request and refund payment. Smartass

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Not really. That would be an additional workload for them to process a withdrawal request and refund payment. Smartass
Depends on your how far you're willing to go to help them. You could just let go of the application fee! And shelving an application will take way less effort than processing it till the end.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I think we're all being a little too hard on ourselves for no fault of our own. We've no control over Ircc's action. Worrying will only increase misery. Let the elections conclude and we'll have a clear picture for the future. Because at this point of time all of us want an answer so that we can unpause the plans we've kept on hold since quite sometime.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Focusing entirely on the Afghanistan situation for the whole month is in line with their political agenda (PS: I know they truly deserve the help) but we all know that the FG are exploiting the situation to score more election points. Interesting to see what October has got for us all
Lol why just this month? If that’s the case perhaps they can dedicate the whole year to Afghanistan situation

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
It's been 22 months I am waiting, FSW inland.
Everytime it is the same : wait for the lockdown to be lifted and we will have a "PPR rain", wait for the Canadian to be vaccinated one dose, then 2 doses, wait for the cases to drop, wait for the borders to reopen, wait for the refugees to be processed and now wait for the elections to be over.

This is enough. There is no logic in this. I have been waiting 22months with not one update, nothing from IRCC and seriously thinking about getting back to my home country. I can't have any life plans.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Everytime it is the same : wait for the lockdown to be lifted and we will have a "PPR rain", wait for the Canadian to be vaccinated one dose, then 2 doses, wait for the cases to drop, wait for the borders to reopen, wait for the refugees to be processed and now wait for the elections to be over.

This is enough. There is no logic in this. I have been waiting 22months with not one update, nothing from IRCC and seriously thinking about getting back to my home country. I can't have any life plans.
I get your frustration. I think it's high time, about 6 years since FSW started, that communication improves. They aren't abandoning FSW despite the naysayers. All they need to do is put out a tweet or some form of communication that says, "hey, this is taking time cuzza the pandemic. Our systems aren't sophisticated enough to handle the load. We are working on it and we are sorry."

Reactions: ita_drgen
D

Deleted member 1006777

You're in canada, I'm assuming you're working since it's been 22 months. What's the issue here?

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
You're in canada, I'm assuming you're working since it's been 22 months. What's the issue here?
No big issues, just impossible to get a loan to buy an apartment for example, impossible to know if I will still be able to work and live in Canada next year depending because I have to renew my BOWP, impossible to invest in Canada (what's the point if I won't be here next year?) in terms of finances but also professional accreditations that are expensive and take a lot of energy.

I don't know how old you are, but I'm passed the age of living in precariousness...

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
From the AskKubeir FB group.
--------
Get-set, Ready, and... Go.....
I am super duper excited to share that 2 of our clients outside Canada (FSW and CEC) have received PPR yesterday and today.
VO - NDVO (1)
VO - Niagara (1)
AOR - Feb/March 2020
Another RCIC colleague also received 4 PPRs - from the same Visa Offices.
There is light a lot of light, at the end of this frustrating tunnel.
#foreverhopeful