+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Umm asking people who applied already to reapply is canceling only right ?
They did. Plain and simple. People want you to be +ve here on this forum and for good reason - the negativity here is through the roof. The funny part is they are asking those who want to travel on H&C grounds to re-submit. It's pretty bad.

Reactions: AnkithaP

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Have you been asleep or something? The entire argument here is that they don't need fsw because they can easily meet their skilled immigration numbers through TR to PR and CEC pathways. And popular opinion seems to be that immigration numbers are already too high, so it'll be even easier to meet the quotas with just the canada based pathways.
Lol. You are missing the point. Immigration in Canada serves many purposes; economic recovery is just one of those. There's the part where they have to bring people in because of the low birth-rate, I believe that's the intrinsic values of the TR to PR and the CRS 75 draws. If they are really serious about filling labour shortages with immigration, they're talking straight up FSW. You can't fill shortages with people already in Canada. Maybe a little with graduate students eventually joining the workforce but not enough to fill the massive shortages. Without labour in full force, their taxation schemes will take serious beatings. Cancellation of FSW is not a viable option for them right about now - for the sake of now, and the future.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
When I said same thing yesterday someone was countering me with the thought process and what he/she thinks about visit visa applications.

Someone is saying that if you need a visa and you previously submitted an application under H/C grounds they are recommending you withdraw, reapply and don’t expect a refund.

How does that make sense ? Shouldn’t they be expediting H/C folks as their mandate is to reunite families.

People with AORs in 2018 are still waiting and no their applications aren’t complex - something is broken and they don’t want to tell us.

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
A little help here, does anyone know of any European country that’s easy to immigrate to with your family ? For example, student visa that also gives option for dependent spouse/child ? I was looking at Poland but apparently no dependent spouse

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
A little help here, does anyone know of any European country that’s easy to immigrate to with your family ? For example, student visa that also gives option for dependent spouse/child ? I was looking at Poland but apparently no dependent spouse
Portugal is a good option

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Lol. You are missing the point. Immigration in Canada serves many purposes; economic recovery is just one of those. There's the part where they have to bring people in because of the low birth-rate, I believe that's the intrinsic values of the TR to PR and the CRS 75 draws. If they are really serious about filling labour shortages with immigration, they're talking straight up FSW. You can't fill shortages with people already in Canada. Maybe a little with graduate students eventually joining the workforce but not enough to fill the massive shortages. Without labour in full force, their taxation schemes will take serious beatings. Cancellation of FSW is not a viable option for them right about now - for the sake of now, and the future.
Dude...make-believe won't take you nowhere. You are counting on the meager tens of Ks of FSW applicants to solve the billion dollar problem? Not to mention the recent numbers being heavily diluted by nonstop CEC draws. If IRCC ever sees FSWs as indispensable as we thought ourselves would be they would have taken action (hint: on top of processing the backlog / making draws, maybe start from bumping the 110k target up to maybe 200k and reduce the family class numbers?)

Yes cancellation of the whole program maybe a long shot but it's totally possible that it heads straight in the direction of ANZ

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
For those confused (like I initially was) about the reasoning behind this visitor visa notice, the user in the below post suggests a reason that makes sense.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-instructions-from-ircc-for-applications-before-7th-sep-2021.743638/post-9678881
it does make sense. but, it also points to the fact that they have serious tech issues. Hence, I think the conversation around investing more into upgrading tech.

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have been struggling to wrap my head around the activities of MM since the beginning of the pandemic last year. It seems they lost the focus of why we are called "skilled immigrants". Businesses are already struggling with these terrible decision and I could say that they aren't even feeling the effect of what's been going on yet, until 2-3years time. Because many people will still leave Canada to the US after becoming citizens. Too many gaps incoming.
Is it Possible to move to US after becoming a Canadian Citizen? How?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
They need people alright.

There are more than 800,000 job vacancies according to a RBC report on economic outlook (https://thoughtleadership.rbc.com/are-sky-high-job-vacancies-in-canada-around-for-a-while/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=salesforce&utm_campaign=data+insight).