Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Just like it was myopic for them to blindly send out invites or accept 90k extra pr applications without setting up the digital infrastructure or manpower to process it? Oh yeah, IRCC would never do aaannything shortsighted. They make smart data-driven decisions!
IRCC is the definition of incompetence and ineptness. They probably fill vacancies by hiring people who can never be hired elsewhere. Most future positions will be filled by the people who won the jackpot in that CRS75 draw.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Let’s imagine IRCC welcomes 200,000 CECs at the end of this year (almost impossible). Even if they did 2 jobs how will they fill up 800,000 vacant roles? Lol
Quota for whole Express Entry is 108 000 per 2021. Nobody is going to welcome 200 000 CEC.
They landed 47 630 CEC for half a year January-June 2021.

Reactions: Lc4life

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I won't be surprised if they end up canceling all pending FSW applications and I'm someone who is vociferous about this scenario never happening. I'm getting more and more convinced every day of the ineptness of these IRCC clowns.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I will probably run out of savings by the third month. After the first month of landing I need to find an some survival jobs. It was a big concern for me.
But now all that is forgotten because of never ending waiting game with IRCC.
Surely you couldn't blow through $13,213 in 3 months?

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I won't be surprised if they end up canceling all pending FSW applications and I'm someone who is vociferous about this scenario never happening. I'm getting more and more convinced every day of the ineptness of these IRCC clowns.
Where is @drxiod he doesn’t like it when people talk like that. I think we are al getting morbidly despondent and angry. We need some hopium

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
IRCC increased the capacity of staff responsible for spousal sponsorships by 66% so they can process & finalize up to 6,000 applications monthly between Oct-Dec 2020

They ended up finalizing a total of 15,999 files throughout the period.

Covid is not the excuse, they just don’t rate us, simple!
Sometimes I want a Liberal minority win because of the uncertainty if the rival party won, other times I want a conservative win because i feel it might only get worse from here with the LIBs

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
This is exactly what I have been trying to say but most people here are convinced this will never happen. Commons sense says that they will just continue to ignore pending applications and replying to queries saying they are still in the process for a long time and then announce some policy change which will say it's impossible for them to make a decision because of huge backlog and canceling is the only option.

Reactions: Lc4life