+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Guys come onnn!!!:D
do I need to bring up IRAN ?! Lol
Honestly, I am not trying to claim bragging rights but Iran, Brazil,Argentina - which of you is fighting government sponsored terrorism? Inflation? Food insecurity ? Insecurity ? Unemployment at 40%? Media suppression? Corruption? Banditry?

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you why Nigerians need to be prioritized…lmao

Letshope

Jun 12, 2019
Our only hope is conservatives winning. Otherwise cec will have massive invites, and that’s when we are doomed.
I read Conservaties public plan that they have released and I don't see they have interest in FSW, all i read was more attention to international students and temporary workers. Also Liberals public plan has a lot of focus at CEC but at least they mention around 400,000 invites.

Reactions: shinoshino

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I read Conservaties public plan that they have released and I don't see they have interest in FSW, all i read was more attention to international students and temporary workers. Also Liberals public plan has a lot of focus at CEC but at least they mention around 400,000 invites.
400000 invites are total. EE invites are unbounded by 100K. Conservatives will not allow 27K cec to happen with CRS dropping to 75. That is ridiculous. With mendicino there are already two record breaking events: tr to pr, which doesn’t belong in any immigration category; 27K cec. I’m not surprised if he creates more chaos. (Here I don’t want to talk about EE reform how they can add massive points for inland candidates)

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
i just went through it, thanks for your reply. Question is how easy is it to get a job in Canada while in Nigeria? I honestly can’t lie I’m feeling a bit despondent but I don’t want to talk about FSW until the 15th. If there’s no draw on the 15th I’m out. I’ll seriously start looking at other options. Europe, school, job offer. Whatever
What is your CRS?

D

Deleted member 1006777

I’m not, I’m just in the process of transitioning careers and become a junior data analyst.
I'm in a similar position as you, and unfortunately it's true. Data analysts are a dime a dozen. Unless you get into core software dev or ML engineering, you're going to have a tough time even getting responses from Canadian employers. I'm currently trying to do the same thing given that I'm LMIA exempt, and it's still pretty much impossible. Good luck though, you may get lucky. You just need to be at the right place at the right time.

To be completely honest, I don't think FSW is coming back and I'm already exploring other options that don't require me to waste 100k. I have a lot of friends in the US which is why Canada is still my first choice. Otherwise, I'd have started something to get myself to europe a long time ago.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Does anyone else think that conservatives will be winning the elections this time around? Are we outlanders, waiting for an ITA, doomed for forever?
No, there will always be a path. Also please remember, conservatives brought express entry in the first place.

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
I'm in a similar position as you, and unfortunately it's true. Data analysts are a dime a dozen. Unless you get into core software dev or ML engineering, you're going to have a tough time even getting responses from Canadian employers. I'm currently trying to do the same thing given that I'm LMIA exempt, and it's still pretty much impossible. Good luck though, you may get lucky. You just need to be at the right place at the right time.

To be completely honest, I don't think FSW is coming back and I'm already exploring other options that don't require me to waste 100k. I have a lot of friends in the US which is why Canada is still my first choice. Otherwise, I'd have started something to get myself to europe a long time ago.
This is so disheartening, I can’t even lie. Thanks for your input tho, what other options are you exploring if I may ask ?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Woah, nice! Well, I don't think you have anything to worry about then. :) Once FSW resumes, you'll be one of the first to be invited. And, presumably, to have such a high score, you're a great candidate for economic viability and integrating into Canada, which means I doubt you'll have any issues once you arrive as well.

Badgirloma

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Woah, nice! Well, I don't think you have anything to worry about then. :) Once FSW resumes, you'll be one of the first to be invited. And, presumably, to have such a high score, you're a great candidate for economic viability and integrating into Canada, which means I doubt you'll have any issues once you arrive as well.
Thanks for saying that, I’d like to believe it but the fact that IRCC is doing everything but address FSW even now that the border is open, isn’t giving me much hope. How do I know when/of FSW is going to resume you know?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks for saying that, I’d like to believe it but the fact that IRCC is doing everything but address FSW even now that the border is open, isn’t giving me much hope. How do I know when/of FSW is going to resume you know?
I don't know why anyone would think FSW wouldn't resume. I get the frustration of waiting without info though. The border only opened 2 days ago, and there is an election going on right now. Isn't it best to just let September pass and see what happens?

Reactions: Badgirloma

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Maybe when Australia and New Zealand open up and IRCC feels there is a competition.