+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
But you see... I live the furthest south amongst us, which means I have the longest to travel to get to Canada. So, clearly I should be prioritized. :p

Lmao…you guys move funny over there (because why are looting a damn TV lmao) I wouldn’t mind coming to wait with you down south and make that supposed long flight.

Africa is a peculiar continent - that’s all I can say.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14
D

Deleted member 1006777

Sometimes I feel like going to Canada just to whack that idiot with a baseball bat lol.
How do people like him even get appointed for top level jobs?
You don't need to be competent to be a politician.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
But you see... I live the furthest south amongst us, which means I have the longest to travel to get to Canada. So, clearly I should be prioritized. :p

I’m planning a trip to SA this. What’s the best time to travel in South Africa?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I was looking at December draws for FSW in 2020. I do not know guys if you realised that but the last draw was conducted on 23th of December 2020 for FSW and then we had PNP and CEC, however what is really interesting here is a date of the next draw. The PNP draw was conducted on 6th of January which is 2 weeks after FSW draw. This might give us a clue and I think there is no way there will be any draw this week. We have to wait till Wednesday 15th of Sep
if on 15th of sept IRCC does go back to pnp cec loop I’m like giving up.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Lmao…you guys move funny over there (because why are looting a damn TV lmao) I wouldn’t mind coming to wait with you down south and make that supposed long flight.

Africa is a peculiar continent - that’s all I can say.
And now the TV and cellular manufacturers have just remotely locked those devices so they don't work! How funny?

Africa is a special place, that's for sure. Have you visited SA? I've never been to Nigeria, but I have worked with people from there. :)

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Didn't they also recently update the amount needed in the proof of funds? This should be another indication that FSW isnt going anywhere
The fact that they still allow people create a profile under FSW category and that my profile dashboard still says that I’ve met the FSW eligibility criteria is enough proof that FSW is not retired. It’s just the grayness surrounding FSW that’s frustrating, fueled by IRCC’s lack of consideration and transparency.

I still think all the weird decisions made this year have been politically-motivated and maybe things would become clearer after the elections. Everything can take a different direction depending on the outcome of the Federal elections. Let’s give it till the ending of October to assess the level of the situation.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
The fact that they still allow people create a profile under FSW category and that my profile dashboard still says that I’ve met the FSW eligibility criteria is enough proof that FSW is not retired. It’s just the grayness surrounding FSW that’s frustrating, fueled by IRCC’s lack of consideration and transparency.

I still think all the weird decisions made this year have been politically-motivated and maybe things would become clearer after the elections. Everything can take a different direction depending on the outcome of the Federal elections. Let’s give it till the ending of October to assess the level of the situation.
Just the mere fact that I've now finally seen some FSW Outland folks posting online that they've received PPR is enough for me for now. I just wanted to see some movement in that regard. To know that FSW-O apps were still being looked at. Hopefully the trickle turns into a flood soon. :D

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
TO be fair with you I do not think that any country should be given a priority? Why? It is a normal fair system in which you have applicants from all over the world. I feel bad for a lot of people but this is not the reason why someone should get a priority in front of others ;) I do understand the situation of Afghanistan and I think it is fair to bring some refugees from there ;)
Oh I am not asking for priority, just saying that my country is about 55% loading to Afghanistan and I’ll highly recommend IRCC moves faster rather than wait till 2023 when there’s probably a full blown crisis - we won’t want that now ,will we? :D

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
And now the TV and cellular manufacturers have just remotely locked those devices so they don't work! How funny?

Africa is a special place, that's for sure. Have you visited SA? I've never been to Nigeria, but I have worked with people from there. :)
Yes I have but I won’t call that a proper visit as it was our annual kick-off meeting and we spent all 4days in the hotel meeting room talking about projections for the year.

I have been working with South Africans four years and counting.

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Not only did they select unqualified, unskilled people, they have them ad priority to complete application processing while ignoring qualified skilled workers.
I feel like IRCC and Mendicino are playing God by doing whatever they wanna do. They don’t have an ounce of sympathy for the situation of the outland folks.
mendicino days are anyways numbered

Reactions: Tristan-XI