+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Hey guys,
Hope you are doing all well
While I have seriously decided to stay away from sign games and speculations, the IRCC has just tweeted that they won't answer inquiries on their social account until the 7th. Again, I do not really intend to fuel the prediction game here but if I am not mistaking that is usually what they announce before a new draw?
Lol,Monday is a bank holiday

rohangopalan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2020
I understand everyone is anxious. I just wanted to understand if 473 is a good score for FSW and how many draws would it take for the score to come to 473, if there are any chances.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
I got 501 with 1 year work experience, masters and C1 in both English and French. Hard to imagine how to achieve that without a second language! maybe they have jobs in Canada?
I had 481 score prior to turning 30.

Any outlander with no ties to Canada can get that score.

All you need is all 8s in IELTS, 3 years work experience and a masters degree.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I understand everyone is anxious. I just wanted to understand if 473 is a good score for FSW and how many draws would it take for the score to come to 473, if there are any chances.
Happy Sunday guys :)

It all depends. We are at 474 and i am thinking to retake my IELTS to improve the reading as I was rushing too much last time and just screwed it up :) that should give us 476. My gf would also consider to repeat her IELTS to improve Speaking part by 0.5 from 7 to 7.5 that should bring us to 479 and also if she would increase speaking to 7.5 then we would end up on 482 but for now I am waiting to see how big the draws will be. In my country there are no big waiting queues for the IELTS so practically I can take it whenever I want. If the draws will be low, we will seat the exams again. We did not prepare for it at all.

473 is still a descent score. The question is how many people is in the pool out of 11,415 with higher sores like 474,475,476,477 and 478. The second most important factor is how big the draws will be :) so wait patiently till the draw happen ;) we never know what can happen now.

Last edited:

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
I had 481 score prior to turning 30.

Any outlander with no ties to Canada can get that score.

All you need is all 8s in IELTS, 3 years work experience and a masters degree.
Dude, if a person is younger than 30, has a master's degree, got 8 from IELTS, and has 3 years of professional work experience in his field. I assure you he is considered extremely qualified in most countries. :) "Any outlander" can't get that score.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

Dude, if a person is younger than 30, has a master's degree, got 8 from IELTS, and has 3 years of professional work experience in his field. I assure you he is considered extremely qualified in most countries. :) "Any outlander" can't get that score.
We are just fighting to improve the score and if we would improve the IELTS by a bit we will end up with 482 :D my gf has a Master's and I have a Bachelor's

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
We are just fighting to improve the score and if we would improve the IELTS by a bit we will end up with 482 :D my gf has a Masters
If you think you can get a higher IELTS score, go for it man. That would be a more proactive approach to the current situation of immigration. However, I do believe scores will go down to 470s by the end of this year if IRCC stops inviting low-score grandpas via CEC program.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
If you think you can get a higher IELTS score, go for it man. That would be a more proactive approach to the current situation of immigration. However, I do believe scores will go down to 470s by the end of this year if IRCC stops inviting low-score grandpas via CEC program.
I am quiet happy with 474 but we can improve a lot here :) even if we would manage to improve 476/478/479 it would be awesome. I mean these are the points that are there to take them :) I did a small mistake and I did not prep much for it. "Literally just went to the exam from the street" :) We will see. I would feel more comfortable to have higher score and get an ITA earlier than waiting till end of the year. We could see that the whole pandemic situation is getting under control but still it is not fully stable.