+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Tristan-XI

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
If you think you can get a higher IELTS score, go for it man. That would be a more proactive approach to the current situation of immigration. However, I do believe scores will go down to 470s by the end of this year if IRCC stops inviting low-score grandpas via CEC program.
Sure, I’ll always advise anyone with 471+ not to waste more money and resources trying to improve scores for now until FSW resumes. When it eventually resumes scores will definitely drop to 470s anyway

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Sure, I’ll always advise anyone with 471+ not to waste more money and resources trying to improve scores for now until FSW resumes. When it eventually resumes scores will definitely drop to 470s anyway
I know that man but I do not feel comfortable with the whole situation. I do no want to regret that we did not grab them. Even if only me would improve the IELTS we are at 476. We will see from there. I can still cancel the test as it is booked for 25th of Sep.

Tristan-XI

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I know that man but I do not feel comfortable with the whole situation. I do no want to regret that we did not grab them. Even if only me would improve the IELTS we are at 476. We will see from there. I can still cancel the test as it is booked for 25th of Sep.
Well, go for it. Nothing much to lose

Reactions: dxdroid

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
This was the ‘expected’ timeline pre-covid. Mine is 20 months and counting :D
Shame, bro. I feel you. Wish we had some kind of announcement.
Did it change? Don’t remember how it was before.
Nope, my point is it's stayed the same, despite all of us knowing there are now insane delays. Surely it can't still be 6-months average for FSWs. Yet, they've left it as it was before.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW

Dude, if a person is younger than 30, has a master's degree, got 8 from IELTS, and has 3 years of professional work experience in his field. I assure you he is considered extremely qualified in most countries. :) "Any outlander" can't get that score.
Millions of Indians are capable of achieving this without much ado lol

Reactions: AishB and immicow

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
While the border reopening has now been announced, is anyone aware of the return to office plan for the IRCC staff in VOs in Canada? I had previously read (not sure if it still holds true) that staff aren’t able to finalize apps while working from home. So was wondering if this would further impact finalizations?