+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
So sad this year....down to 466 from 471 due to losing points from my birthday...the only option left to increase my points is to learn french and I just dont have the time to learn the language....funny enough I knew some degree of french years back but I've forgotten a lot of it probably because I dont use the language...well...just needed to vent a little.
Challenge yourself by giving a timeline of 6 months to brush up your French. I’m sure you can do it since you have some prior knowledge of it. Not easy but worth it and you would be glad you tried.

Reactions: Jid1234567

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
Hey gem, calm down - we have a lot of sarcasm here ;) if you do not like what you read you do not have to comment or read :D
There's sarcasm and there's dumb fuckin words. If this fucktard can procreate then so can people with a damn CRS score of 5 and be happy. I'll cheer them on as they procreate and create some dumb kids.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
There's sarcasm and there's dumb fuckin words. If this fucktard can procreate then so can people with a damn CRS score of 5 and be happy. I'll cheer them on as they procreate and create some dumb kids.
Very classy

Reactions: shanusharma01

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks, I bet you get all the chicks with your CRS score lol
Call down man - I said it multiple times that inland candidates also deserve the PR but outlanders deserve that is well if they have passed all the eligibility etc. People are just fed up ;) they are also working their asses off to get there ;)

I am happy for all these people. Do not take wverything personally what you read lok

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's okay guys! A country needs all sort of people, we can't be happy making others sad. Probably the best thing to do is to engage yourself in some other activities lol. I am learning to swim BTW!
With flight routes being banned all the time, I wouldn't be surprised if swimming across the Atlantic will be the only option left for many of us aspirants.

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
Call down man - I said it multiple times that inland candidates also deserve the PR but outlanders deserve that is well if they have passed all the eligibility etc. People are just fed up ;) they are also working their asses off to get there ;)

I am happy for all these people. Do not take wverything personally what you read lok
Call down who? My mates lives down the line, I am gonna be goin down there on the tuscaloosa train, we gonna boil some shrimp, fry a Gator tail and drink olde English 800.
Do you think I was upset writing "you must get a lot of chicks with the CRS score"? And you were preaching sarcasm?? god bless you brother, you a special one

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Call down who? My mates lives down the line, I am gonna be goin down there on the tuscaloosa train, we gonna boil some shrimp, fry a Gator tail and drink olde English 800.
Do you think I was upset writing "you must get a lot of chicks with the CRS score"? And you were preaching sarcasm?? god bless you brother, you a special one

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
The typical post goes something like this:

[1000 emojies] Finally!!!!!!!!! [1000 emojies]
The long wait is over!!!!
Aor: 25 July 2021
COPR: 15 August 2021

Thank you everyone so much for helping me in these very difficult times. I would have given up on life without all ya'll support. Now pray that Justin Tredue wins the elections so that people like me who worked so hard to get where we are, are rewarded for our hard work and our exceptional talent. Only liberal party can appreciate the specimens that we are.

Once again, thank you all so much. MMwwaaaaahhh....................[100000 emojies]
Guys I have been pondering about this and it seems like CEC applications getting processed in 2-3 months currently kind of makes sense.
Think about it. Say, after the month of September IRCC does actually start processing FSW's, doesn't it make sense for them to clear out as many CEC applications as they could before September? After all when they start processing FSW's the remaining CEC applications will be their backlog (just like we FSW's are their backlogs right now). So in a way they are trying to reduce their future backlog.
For me faster and more CEC processing right now= Better chances of FSW raining in near future.
Just a theory but something to think about.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Guys I have been pondering about this and it seems like CEC applications getting processed in 2-3 months currently kind of makes sense.
Think about it. Say, after the month of September IRCC does actually start processing FSW's, doesn't it make sense for them to clear out as many CEC applications as they could before September? After all when they start processing FSW's the remaining CEC applications will be their backlog (just like we FSW's are their backlogs right now). So in a way they are trying to reduce their future backlog.
For me faster and more CEC processing right now= Better chances of FSW raining in near future.
Just a theory but something to think about.
dude. what are you smoking?
>faster and more CEC processing right now= Better chances of FSW raining in near future.
This makes no sense at all.
Do you know how many 2019 FSW people are still waiting???

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
S
So sad this year....down to 466 from 471 due to losing points from my birthday...the only option left to increase my points is to learn french and I just dont have the time to learn the language....funny enough I knew some degree of french years back but I've forgotten a lot of it probably because I dont use the language...well...just needed to vent a little.
its good mate! We all vent out here anyway,you’ll feel better!
As I understand you lost points,i lost em too but what can we do,you can repolish your french to maybe add 5 points which is possible for a person familiar with french in 3-4 months!

is your ielts maxed out? If not i would give it priority first

Last edited: