Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Do i laugh or cry when people say; they got COPR within 3-4 months and say; Finally the long wait is over. I am waiting for more than a year ( FSW-Inland)
The typical post goes something like this:

[1000 emojies] Finally!!!!!!!!! [1000 emojies]
The long wait is over!!!!
Aor: 25 July 2021
COPR: 15 August 2021

Thank you everyone so much for helping me in these very difficult times. I would have given up on life without all ya'll support. Now pray that Justin Tredue wins the elections so that people like me who worked so hard to get where we are, are rewarded for our hard work and our exceptional talent. Only liberal party can appreciate the specimens that we are.

Once again, thank you all so much. MMwwaaaaahhh....................[100000 emojies]

D

Deleted member 1050918

The typical post goes something like this:

[1000 emojies] Finally!!!!!!!!! [1000 emojies]
The long wait is over!!!!
Aor: 25 July 2021
COPR: 15 August 2021

Thank you everyone so much for helping me in these very difficult times. I would have given up on life without all ya'll support. Now pray that Justin Tredue wins the elections so that people like me who worked so hard to get where we are, are rewarded for our hard work and talent.

Once again, thank you all so much. MMwwaaaaahhh....................[100000 emojies]
CRS300 talent

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid
D

Deleted member 1050918

Don't forget, there are CRS75 people that exist in this universe who are now Canadian PRs. Their genes which will be passed down to future generations will bring Canada to new heights (or lows).
We joke a lot about CRS3xx but anything under CRS460 is underqualified.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
At least we'll definitely get answers this month. 8 meaningless months and this is one that matters. Good answers or bad answers, we'll see which. But at least we'll find out more than "soon" or "we hear you". No more stupid "indicators". Just facts.
You mean because of the borders restrictions on sept 7?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
It's okay guys! A country needs all sort of people, we can't be happy making others sad. Probably the best thing to do is to engage yourself in some other activities lol. I am learning to swim BTW!
I'm just joking around and don't mean disrespect to anyone It's not their fault they got invited. Anyone will grab that opportunity with both hands. I'm happy for anyone who strives to make their life better.
I just hope that the same love is given to us outland folks who have also done our due diligence and deserve to be in Canada.