+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
I have an invitation for CEC but still needed 7 more weeks of work when I got it.
Can't decide whether I should keep it and hope for the best with my application, or decline and pray for a new invite while knowing that any draw now FSW might start again and I would lose all hope of getting invited.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I have an invitation for CEC but still needed 7 more weeks of work when I got it.
Can't decide whether I should keep it and hope for the best with my application, or decline and pray for a new invite while knowing that any draw now FSW might start again and I would lose all hope of getting invited.
Don't you get ITA one month in advance and not 7 weeks?

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
How did this happen? Did you claim a year's work experience before you actually had it?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
U.S. advises citizens to ‘reconsider travel’ to Canada amid rise in COVID-19 cases

The United States has raised caution for Americans travelling to Canada, advising its citizens to reconsider going to the country amid increasing COVID-19 cases.

The latest travel advisory issued by the U.S. State Department on Monday, upgraded Canada to Level 3, which says “Reconsider travel”.

The CDC had previously listed Canada as Level 4 or “very high” warning against all travel to the country.

On Aug. 10, the U.S. State Department lowered the COVID-19 travel advisory for Canada to “Level 2 Exercise Increased Caution”, but stopped short of easing restrictions for Canadian tourists, who are still barred from entering the U.S. land border.

• Haha
Reactions: dxdroid

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
There's sarcasm and there's dumb fuckin words. If this fucktard can procreate then so can people with a damn CRS score of 5 and be happy. I'll cheer them on as they procreate and create some dumb kids.
That’s a weird thing to do man. I don’t think they’ll be happy with you around while they do it.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
How did this happen? Did you claim a year's work experience before you actually had it?
The system gives ITA based on month and year and not the date so people receive ITA almost one month in advance, you just need to apply after completing one year of work, happens alot.

Reactions: guelphite

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Friends,

Do you really think some agency/consultants are capable of providing us LMIA job offer? Many consultants in the middle east and some in Canada are offering the same. And all of them are asking around 15K CAD as advance. I'm not sure if there are any employers who are getting LMIA approved for their company to earn money from aspirants like us. Job offer is genuine, but just for the sake of document purpose. Once you reach canada, you are free to move out. This is what most of them offering.

I know majority of these consultants are fake or scamming. Their motive is to get the advance payment and then stop communication with us. But I'm wondering if there is any genuine one who can provide or arrange LMIA from an employer from Canada. I guess this business is alive and the biggest task is to find the real one.

Any thoughts on this?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi Friends,

Do you really think some agency/consultants are capable of providing us LMIA job offer? Many consultants in the middle east and some in Canada are offering the same. And all of them are asking around 15K CAD as advance. I'm not sure if there are any employers who are getting LMIA approved for their company to earn money from aspirants like us. Job offer is genuine, but just for the sake of document purpose. Once you reach canada, you are free to move out. This is what most of them offering.

I know majority of these consultants are fake or scamming. Their motive is to get the advance payment and then stop communication with us. But I'm wondering if there is any genuine one who can provide or arrange LMIA from an employer from Canada. I guess this business is alive and the biggest task is to find the real one.

Any thoughts on this?
If an employer really needs you, why won't they do the LMIA process themselves instead of giving it to some random scamsters who charge exorbitant fees? You are willing to do any kind of work just to get an LMIA? Middle east is full of scams like these.

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi Friends,

Any thoughts on this?
There have been many scams like this happen a lot lately,do your thorough research!
I had an acquaintance who traveled to canada on a visit visa and scored lmia with an employer there (obviously he paid a lot of money) ,on his subsequent visit he landed in canada as a pr

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Travel restrictions for COPR holders was over on June 21 so they should have issued PPRs then and allowed more COPR holders to come...why wait for September 7th? If someone is waiting for visitor visa processing then this date makes sense, but for us FSWs June 21 should have been the date when our wait should have ended.
The way I see it: From June 21 those who already had valid existing COPRs were free to travel. It never said that they would begin re-issuing new COPRs from that date because apparently, they had paused anything that had to do with processing outland applications. Not justifying their motives as this doesn’t make sense but this is IRCC we are talking about

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Hi Friends,

Any thoughts on this?
No. If it sounds too good to be true it is!!!

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
U.S. advises citizens to ‘reconsider travel’ to Canada amid rise in COVID-19 cases

The United States has raised caution for Americans travelling to Canada, advising its citizens to reconsider going to the country amid increasing COVID-19 cases.

The latest travel advisory issued by the U.S. State Department on Monday, upgraded Canada to Level 3, which says “Reconsider travel”.

The CDC had previously listed Canada as Level 4 or “very high” warning against all travel to the country.

On Aug. 10, the U.S. State Department lowered the COVID-19 travel advisory for Canada to “Level 2 Exercise Increased Caution”, but stopped short of easing restrictions for Canadian tourists, who are still barred from entering the U.S. land border.
Should be the other way around

Reactions: dxdroid and Lc4life