+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Just received GCMS notes (2nd ordered, first on Feb 2021 and now July 2021).
They extended my medicals last month, were supposed to expire in a week from today, but last month they were extended for 11 months.
Based on some documents shared here, I guess I am now group A, were documents have 6+ months of validity.
Hope my application gets processed ASAP once restrictions are lifted, AOR is Sep 2020
That's great! What's your VO?

Reactions: BlindGoku

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I will hate Canada and everything Canadian for the rest of my life if they continue to humiliate us, outlanders like this and we don't get the PR this year. It's mindboggling like they don't even care about the consequences of their actions and here we have people telling us that they don't owe us anything and we better move on with our lives. How could we?
I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything but it really is a serious issue that IRCC has to resolve so that people can move on with their lives. I definitely can't get on with mine with one foot on one side and the other foot on the other. I can't build relationships, get married, start a family, start a Ph.D and so many things I can't commit to with this uncertainty about Canada. I definitely want to immigrate and I can't really pull out now.
Thousands of people have similar situations and some even worse. Taking advantage of desperate people, they can't get any lower than this.
It makes me so mad as I type this but I have started to mentally prepare myself for the possibility that they are not gonna resume FSW processing in full swing until early next year. IMO, your ire should be directed at the politicians and IRCC, not Canada in general. I think legally there is nothing stopping Marco from directing IRCC to prioritise clearing backlogs. He just doesn't want to do it. I just really hope there is a new Immigration minister after the election who is more sympathetic to outlanders. I will be happy to be proven wrong, but I think people are in for a rude awakening when things don't change much after September 7.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Just received GCMS notes (2nd ordered, first on Feb 2021 and now July 2021).
They extended my medicals last month, were supposed to expire in a week from today, but last month they were extended for 11 months.
Based on some documents shared here, I guess I am now group A, were documents have 6+ months of validity.
Hope my application gets processed ASAP once restrictions are lifted, AOR is Sep 2020
Which country ?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
It makes me so mad as I type this but I have started to mentally prepare myself for the possibility that they are not gonna resume FSW processing in full swing until early next year. IMO, your ire should be directed at the politicians and IRCC, not Canada in general. I think legally there is nothing stopping Marco from directing IRCC to prioritise clearing backlogs. He just doesn't want to do it. I just really hope there is a new Immigration minister after the election who is more sympathetic to outlanders. I will be happy to be proven wrong, but I think people are in for a rude awakening when things don't change much after September 7.
We are finally putting objectivism first, lol.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
They said Afghans dont need passports, vaccination, covid test, biometrics for immigration.. even though i feel for Afghanistan’s current crisis, it would be CRUEL if they dont open the borders on the 7th n make it rain stating the usual covid excuse for us outlands

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
They said Afghans dont need passports, vaccination, covid test, biometrics for immigration.. even though i feel for Afghanistan’s current crisis, it would be CRUEL if they dont open the borders on the 7th n make it rain stating the usual covid excuse for us outlands
If they delay processing for outlanders to accommodate more people from Afghanistan, I am all for it. These people are in the worst situation possible, I can't even imagine it.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I have started to mentally prepare myself for the possibility that they are not gonna resume FSW processing in full swing until early next year
So what? That's no bad news. First of all, any applicant whose app is not all stages passed, or at least all stages passed except security but with initiated security, shouldn't expect to land in Canada in the remaining months of 2021 (only three months so no biggie). We did the math before. IRCC f-ed up so much, now what they're focusing on is the apps that can get PPR before Dec 30 of this year. Realistically speaking, that probably will only include current inland apps plus outland apps with all stages passed. IRCC will indeed (need to) rain PPRs on FSWs with either all stages passed, or all stages passed except initiated security.

Applicants with all stages passed except security whose security isn't yet initiated will definitely land in the first half of 2022 which is not so bad if you think about it. It's all about IRCC meeting its annual targets. This year's targets will be met by PR-ing the current CEC apps plus FSW with all stages passed. Then they'll resume FSW draws in Sept who will land in Q4 2022. Everybody else (TR to PR, FSW with security not initiated etc) will land in Q1-2-3 2022.

Reactions: Haku13 and Jaycejay

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Passports, Vaccinations and PCR testing are actually required from the Afghans before they are allowed to board. The Afghans have to handle the expenses themselves too. Marco came under fire because of this recently.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
So what? That's no bad news. First of all, any applicant whose app is not all stages passed, or at least all stages passed except security but with initiated security, shouldn't expect to land in Canada in the remaining months of 2021 (only three months so no biggie). We did the math before. IRCC f-ed up so much, now what they're focusing on is the apps that can get PPR before Dec 30 of this year. Realistically speaking, that probably will only include current inland apps plus outland apps with all stages passed. IRCC will indeed (need to) rain PPRs on FSWs with either all stages passed, or all stages passed except initiated security.

Applicants with all stages passed except security whose security isn't yet initiated will definitely land in the first half of 2022 which is not so bad if you think about it. It's all about IRCC meeting its annual targets. This year's targets will be met by PR-ing the current CEC apps plus FSW with all stages passed. Then they'll resume FSW draws in Sept who will land in Q4 2022. Everybody else (TR to PR, FSW with security not initiated etc) will land in Q1-2-3 2022.
All these speculative permutations (if that's not tautology) :D

Me I'm tired :D

• Haha
Reactions: Jaycejay

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
What about Estonia? It's a beautiful country with advance IT infrastructure. I have the option to live there and I know enough Russian to get by.
Only problem is they are not issuing visas from within my country so I have to travel to another country to apply.
I am also exploring Estonia

D

Deleted member 1050918

All these speculative permutations (if that's not tautology) :D

Me I'm tired :D
There's no permutations dude;

Inland apps + fsw with all stages passed (ASP) + (maybe) fsw with ASP except security but security is initiated --> probably lands in Q4 2021
fsw with ASP and security is not yet started ---> probably lands in Q1 2022
FSW AORs from Q4 2021 ---> probably lands in Q4 2022 (10-12 months avg processing time)
everybody else ---> probably lands in Q1-2-3 2022 depending on how complex their app is

Any other way IRCC will fuck up big time in 2022 and miss 2022 goals as well. They are already about to miss 2021 targets so they will most likely focus on apps that can get PPR before this year is done. This is also why they're reducing CEC invites; those CECs won't get a PPR this year anyway so it's not very helpful to invite so many low-score CECs only to land them in 2022; there are thousands of high-score FSWs who can be landed in 2022 already.

Reactions: Haku13 and jaimy

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
If they delay processing for outlanders to accommodate more people from Afghanistan, I am all for it. These people are in the worst situation possible, I can't even imagine it.
Don’t want to be an a-hole for saying this but it’s not true when people say “People are e in the worst situation possible in Afghanistan”. They are fearing for their lives under the taliban rule and their fears are justified looking at the past history of taliban. The new taliban government has promised to move on from their extreme practices of governing the country and forgive those who fought against them. Whether or not they follow through is yet to be seen.
People trying to flee risking their lives and of their families is stupid. I have seen videos of them flung their babies over the fence to the troop was just idiotic.
People here act like there’s a massacre going on in Afghanistan.

This article here validates my point of view: https://apnews.com/article/taliban-takeover-afghanistan-what-to-know-1a74c9cd866866f196c478aba21b60b6

Reactions: LayinLow