+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Can someone explain this poll to me? I don’t know much about the Canadian electoral system. Does this poll translate into actual election result?
It’s just a projected outcome, reality might be different

The Liberals continue to hold a lead over the Conservatives in national polling and would likely gain seats if an election were held today, but are slipping further away from being within reach of the 170 seats needed for a majority government.

Reactions: Tristan-XI
D

Deleted member 1050918

The afghan move was an attempt to draw more votes to the liberal side. We'll see if it'll work as inteded or if it will backfire and put the nail in the coffin for the liberal party. Regardless, JT will have a difficult time in the next three weeks. He has no strong arguments and covid is still there. The vaccine talk is over. But the damage done remains.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The afghan move was an attempt to draw more votes to the liberal side. We'll see if it'll work as inteded or if it will backfire and put the nail in the coffin for the liberal party. Regardless, JT will have a difficult time in the next three weeks. He has no strong arguments and covid is still there. The vaccine talk is over. But the damage done remains.
JT likes to reshuffle his cabinet a lot, I hope Marco Polo gets relieved of his position after the election.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Definitely. It will really depend on when all the officers go back to the office. We heard they were sent home due to covid, where they can't quite work at all. Then we heard most staff was on vacation. If they call back all staff back into the office and use 100% of the resources they can do so much before 2022. Question is, when will all of the staff be back in the office?
I think if all stages are cleared but just paused because of the pandemic, they can easily issue PPRs. One click from the computer and boom, BATCH RELEASE OF PPRs for those qualified!! They can no longer make CoVid-19 as an excuse since they are now allowing people to enter Canada. It's totally unfair for those who have been waiting since last year and whose AORs were 2019 even.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I am not trying to think about what IRCC is planning or about to do. We know nothing about their plans simply because there was no official updates which is crazy? They avoid FSW topic as fire. The question is why? Majority of Canadians support immigration so there is no fear of that. There is no such a topic like - FSW is stealing our jobs, I think that it would be more on a lower skill categories that this mentality would apply. I do not mean that Low Scores CEC candidates do not deserve to get a PR. At this stage it is just crazy to think about it. They will not meet their targets anyway. I am really hopping that recent CEC draws that have fallen in CRS scores is actually meaning that FSW is coming and it is coming very fast. I understand why people are frustrated etc. Very often I was saying that it is not only Covid but also there is a lot of politics in it. A lot of people on this forum were saying that there is no polictics involved in this case, bu*******, as you can see there is plenty of politics :)

I am keeping my promise and I will not speculate further on potential outcome of opening borders on 7th of September. We will see what will happen. I am just really tired trying to speculate etc. There is no point, we are just getting more frustrated etc. I really want to move to Canada, it is one of my dreams to live in North America. I do not like Europe at all. However as I said it, we will not speed these things up. I think @Jaycejay was right that most of the older applications etc are already processed and they are just waiting to push the Green button to send out PPRs ;) at least for normal cases. If someone has an application opened from 2018, I think there has to be something wrong and clearly your application is not as simple as it can be.

@ImpatientKangaroo is also right :) but as I said it, there is no point to pour an anger on this forum :) as of now honestly we cannot do anything to speed these things up. If nothing will change till mid of Setember I will not be surprised if a lot of people will just withdraw their applications

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
I am not trying to think about what IRCC is planning or about to do. We know nothing about their plans simply because there was no official updates which is crazy? They avoid FSW topic as fire. The question is why? Majority of Canadians support immigration so there is no fear of that. There is no such a topic like - FSW is stealing our jobs, I think that it would be more on a lower skill categories that this mentality would apply. I do not mean that Low Scores CEC candidates do not deserve to get a PR. At this stage it is just crazy to think about it. They will not meet their targets anyway. I am really hopping that recent CEC draws that have fallen in CRS scores is actually meaning that FSW is coming and it is coming very fast. I understand why people are frustrated etc. Very often I was saying that it is not only Covid but also there is a lot of politics in it. A lot of people on this forum were saying that there is no polictics involved in this case, bu*******, as you can see there is plenty of politics :)

I am keeping my promise and I will not speculate further on potential outcome of opening borders on 7th of September. We will see what will happen. I am just really tired trying to speculate etc. There is no point, we are just getting more frustrated etc. I really want to move to Canada, it is one of my dreams to live in North America. I do not like Europe at all. However as I said it, we will not speed these things up. I think @Jaycejay was right that most of the older applications etc are already processed and they are just waiting to push the Green button to send out PPRs ;) at least for normal cases. If someone has an application opened from 2018, I think there has to be something wrong and clearly your application is not as simple as it can be.

@ImpatientKangaroo is also right :) but as I said it, there is no point to pour an anger on this forum :) as of now honestly we cannot do anything to speed these things up. If nothing will change till mid of Setember I will not be surprised if a lot of people will just withdraw their applications
Unfortunately that’s not the case with some folks especially those from my country. Your application gets delayed and halted for no just reason.
Nothing to do with eligibility, criminality ,security or background check.
They just couldn’t be bothered to treat it.

riniverma

Aug 22, 2021
Afghan refugees living in India for 15 years protested outside Canada embassy to get refugee visa to Canada. They gathered outside Canada after hearing the news that 20,000 Afghan refugees would be welcomed to Canada. If Canada grants them refugee visa then I think people who are also awaiting PPR from 2 years should also protest.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Afghan refugees living in India for 15 years protested outside Canada embassy to get refugee visa to Canada. They gathered outside Canada after hearing the news that 20,000 Afghan refugees would be welcomed to Canada. If Canada grants them refugee visa then I think people who are also awaiting PPR from 2 years should also protest.
You do understand that Canada is helping Afghans that were helping them and other countries. It does not mean that as of now all of Afghans will get a VISA

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Unfortunately that’s not the case with some folks especially those from my country. Your application gets delayed and halted for no just reason.
Nothing to do with eligibility, criminality ,security or background check.
They just couldn’t be bothered to treat it.
Western countries typically treat immigration applicants with contempt. The long delays and lack of info is not just a Canada thing. They know foreigners are not really entitled to anything within their legal systems and will take whatever they are given.