+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Really??? What is the source of this information and by updated you mean my proof of funds?
Man I felt bad about this one.

No mate I was just messing with you. Canada is intending to open borders on Sept 7 so we were hoping it'd mean something good for us outlanders.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi, new to this thread. April 2020 AOR FSW Inland minority! I have been seeing a lot of posts regarding something about September 7th. Can anybody please let me in on this information?
Hi, so apparently the borders could open to anyone fully vaccinated by September 7
Recently, some internal documents from IRCC made way to the public. In summary, these documents attributed the pause in processing of outland applications to the current travel restrictions in place. However, applications have been grouped into 3 categories based on some factors like med validity etc. According to those internal memos, this was done to ease the processing of the files once border reopens. So there’s a chance that IRCC might start prioritizing outland applications after the borders fully open; It’s not signed and sealed but a possibility, hence the reason why many anticipate that date

Reactions: Tristan-XI

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Man I felt bad about this one.

No mate I was just messing with you. Canada is intending to open borders on Sept 7 so we were hoping it'd mean something good for us outlanders.
I was actually about to die from a heart attack dude. Okay so probably September 7th will bring some good news then for outlanders then (fingers crossed). Although I am from a small minority of FSW Inland candidates but the way they are delaying our applications it seems like we are bunched in with outland applicants.

Reactions: Jaycejay
D

Deleted member 1050918

I was actually about to die from a heart attack dude. Okay so probably September 7th will bring some good news then for outlanders then (fingers crossed). Although I am from a small minority of FSW Inland candidates but the way they are delaying our applications it seems like we are bunched in with outland applicants.
Sorry dude, I admit I was a bit harsh this time lol. Yes we're expecting good news soon. Sadly, from what I see, I personally don't think there's any sensible difference between FSW-I and FSW-O. FSW is just FSW really. As an FSW-I you get to see more squirrels every day which is good.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
IRCC considers FSW inland and outland the same unfortunately

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
FSWs are really at the bottom of the barrel right now doesn’t matter if they’re inland or outland. Lol

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Sorry dude, I admit I was a bit harsh this time lol. Yes we're expecting good news soon. Sadly, from what I see, I personally don't think there's any sensible difference between FSW-I and FSW-O. FSW is just FSW really.
IRCC considers FSW inland and outland the same unfortunately
I agree because that is the only reasonable explanation why they would not process FSW Inland applications even when we are in Canada :rolleyes: . Although I do see 1-2 backlogged FSW Inland applications getting approved recently on this website. Lately, some backlogged CEC applications (1st quarter 2020) also got approved. May be they have started focusing on backlogs now. Pray to god that this thing catches up some pace now. High Time!

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I agree because that is the only reasonable explanation why they would not process FSW Inland applications even when we are in Canada :rolleyes: . Although I do see 1-2 backlogged FSW Inland applications getting approved recently on this website. Lately, some backlogged CEC applications (1st quarter 2020) also got approved. May be they have started focusing on backlogs now. Pray to god that this thing catches up some pace now. High Time!
I’ve been following your FSW-inland thread, and truly, there’s been some movements lately. Wish you all the best