+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
newest poll(might be an outlier) seems like Liberals will lose more seats, making and even weaker minority. I doubt NDP would caucus with cons, so Libs would still maintain government. Would be fun if NDP forced Libs to replace Trudeau for calling an early election so they can caucus with them.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Not siding with conservatives, just dislike Trudeau, but here is a reason why house prices won’t go down. Homeowners lobby against it. Conservatives actually have a decent plan and it’s full of criticism from homeowners in Canada not wanting their property to devalue.
Of course, mate. Who's gonna wanna go back to charging $1,000 for a Condo from $2,500?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Not siding with conservatives, just dislike Trudeau, but here is a reason why house prices won’t go down.
BINGO! I once did a snap poll and more than 80% people (random) of a BC city were AGAINST a significant correction in house prices.

Reactions: Alysson

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
BINGO! I once did a snap poll and more than 80% people (random) of a BC city were AGAINST a significant correction in house prices.
There is some truth to it. Unfortunately those who purchased a house in the last few years spent way more than they should have and would never get that value back, so they will be in a useless debt. But this is what happens when a situation goes into crisis mode. Some people will end up on the worse side of things.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Are the cons really that bad? O'Toole is pro choice, pro LGBTQ rights, even pro carbon tax (which isn't enough by itself, but it's a start), and he actually has a plan for tackling the housing crisis. Not saying anything about how bad or good the plan is, but unlike trudeau, at least there is a plan. Whoever they appoint to be the immigration minister, will at worst, be as bad as Mendicino, in which case, no (further) harm done. I can't think of a single redeeming quality to Trudeau being re-elected.

Regardless, I doubt FSW people have anything to look forward to this year. Reduce your scores and hope to get a PNP nomination. Or buy yourself a shiny new PR.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Personally I’m not planing to practice in my NOC field when i get to Canada. NOC-specific draw will be a bad move. Plus it would put a huge risk in terms of meeting immigration target numbers
if u dont mind asking why not working in your(our lol ) NOC?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Are the cons really that bad? O'Toole is pro choice, pro LGBTQ rights, even pro carbon tax (which isn't enough by itself, but it's a start), and he actually has a plan for tackling the housing crisis. Not saying anything about how bad or good the plan is, but unlike trudeau, at least there is a plan. Whoever they appoint to be the immigration minister, will at worst, be as bad as Mendicino, in which case, no (further) harm done. I can't think of a single redeeming quality to Trudeau being re-elected.

Regardless, I doubt FSW people have anything to look forward to this year. Reduce your scores and hope to get a PNP nomination. Or buy yourself a shiny new PR.
I read that Trudeau has a legacy from his father who was a big figure during his time and Trudeau is supposedly charismatic and is a smooth talker which why is he is popular.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I read that Trudeau has a legacy from his father who was a big figure during his time and Trudeau is supposedly charismatic and is a smooth talker which why is he is popular.
He definitely is charismatic and a smooth talker. But I've lost a lot of respect for him from his scandals and stuff from the past few years.

Reactions: KPW21

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
There is some truth to it. Unfortunately those who purchased a house in the last few years spent way more than they should have and would never get that value back, so they will be in a useless debt. But this is what happens when a situation goes into crisis mode. Some people will end up on the worse side of things.
i just hope both parties can agree on one thing - “ban foreign non-resident buying”. That’d be a huge step to helping out with the crisis. Why hasn’t anyone proposed a bill on this yet?

Reactions: OneStepAtATime