+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
More than likely most of the apps have been updated, specially the ones that are from 2019 and 2020 for FSW and they are just awaiting border reopening. I am hopping that I am not wrong here.
This will be the logical approach and I also hope you aren’t wrong but as we all know IRCC and logical doesn’t go in the same sentence. September is just 2wks away. Let’s see.

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Indeed, after Sept 7 they will have no more excuses. But my fear is that they will reach their quota for this year without us (FSW-O). So, we only will be finalized somewhere in 2022... I don't know how realistic this is... I'm keeping my fingers, elbows and knees crossed for something to happen in September though!
I don't think they have already reached their quota. Does anyone here knows the data as of today?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes, I really hope FSW draws resume soon, I can't even imagine the stress of losing points due to age while waiting for an ITA.
For me, I won’t lose any points this year that why I’m quite calm but I can imagine what other people who are losing points soon are going through. Certainly not a great feeling

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Indeed, after Sept 7 they will have no more excuses. But my fear is that they will reach their quota for this year without us (FSW-O). So, we only will be finalized somewhere in 2022... I don't know how realistic this is... I'm keeping my fingers, elbows and knees crossed for something to happen in September though!
Not sure many people would be eager to land in the heart of winter even if they finalize many applications by oct/nov

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I don't think they have already reached their quota. Does anyone here knows the data as of today?
The truth is that they can meet the quota this year with CEC-only and they aren’t that far away from achieving it. But sooner or later they will realize that it isn’t all about quantity but quality

Reactions: Tristan-XI

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
The truth is that they can meet the quota this year with CEC-only and they aren’t that far away from achieving it. But sooner or later they will realize that it isn’t all about quantity but quality
Can you provide the actual statistics or link if there is any? Thanks

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hahahaha. I removed my signature when I found out I’m almost becoming a champion member without an ITA yet. So humiliating lmao; this is really funny lol
So much dedication. They should give you PR for this alone.
A Nigerian got PPR from London VO today. AOR Date is Feb, 2020. FSW

https://ibb.co/VJhJqGm
https://ibb.co/XyH9vR3
I thought Nigerians were processed at ACCRA VO.
Really happy to see a PPR from London VO. I hope I'm next in line :D