+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Draws and backlog clearing can happen simultaneously if IRCC wants. It’s just that FSW is not on their priority list at the moment
Exactly!! I remember last year when they resumed the draws in July I know people that got ITA around July submitted around aug/September and by December got COPR . I kid you not. last year they actually treated some backlogs from 2019/2020 while also conducting draws and issuing coprs. So it’s very possible

Reactions: Jaycejay

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I don't blame anyone for covid anymore, it's been almost 2 years. However, I squarely blame IRCC and Marco for our current predicament. IRCC, for their inexcusable lack of transparency and ancient IT infrastructure which is primarily responsible for their backlog woes. Marco, for throwing fairness out of the window by continuing to deprioritise FSW even in the face waning Covid threat and non-existent border restrictions. June 21 was the date when the border restriction excuse died for outlanders. I cannot wrap my head around why September 7 will be the magical date when June 21 was not.
I keep saying that IRCC will just use all the CEC applications to meet this years target and get to outland only next year. But someone from this thread analyzed the numbers and said that its not possible for IRCC to meet its targets by just CEC.
I don't get the logic behind Sep 7 but I am just secretly hopeful. There are some outlanders getting PPRs but that is just because of the low processing capacity allotted to them. The same capacity will continue for rest of the year. It wont be enough to clear all the backlog.
Plus Kubeir's keeps mentioning that starting Sep there will be some changes. He might know something that we dont know.
Logically I dont think we have a chance this year for FSW-outlanders.
But secretly I am hopeful. Just one and half week for August to end.

Reactions: Jaycejay

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Exactly!! I remember last year when they resumed the draws in July I know people that got ITA around July submitted around aug/September and by December got COPR . I kid you not. last year they actually treated some backlogs from 2019/2020 while also conducting draws and issuing coprs. So it’s very possible
More than likely most of the apps have been updated, specially the ones that are from 2019 and 2020 for FSW and they are just awaiting border reopening. I am hopping that I am not wrong here.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I keep saying that IRCC will just use all the CEC applications to meet this years target and get to outland only next year. But someone from this thread analyzed the numbers and said that its not possible for IRCC to meet its targets by just CEC.
I don't get the logic behind Sep 7 but I am just secretly hopeful. There are some outlanders getting PPRs but that is just because of the low processing capacity allotted to them. The same capacity will continue for rest of the year. It wont be enough to clear all the backlog.
Plus Kubeir's keeps mentioning that starting Sep there will be some changes. He might know something that we dont know.
Where did he mention that there will be changes to EE in September. He said it that changes are coming but no one knows when they will change the EE.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I don't understand, why there are still PNP draws while the PNP applications are also not being processed at full capacity?

Reactions: shank15

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Even 2 friends of mine got their applications approved in 4 months. The truth is that they are not just taking outlanders seriously this year. Hope that changes soon

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
If they want to rely on fsw applicants for the next year's target, they need to conduct all program draws not only in the first months of next year but also in the last months of the current year. Conducting fsw draws this year does not mean they want to welcome those applicants this year. They would be for the next year at the earliest time.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I’m also hopeful that they change their processing strategy when the border fully opens and also conduct the much anticipated draws

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Speaking of IRCC/AVO, I sent a webform in March, April, June , July & August and all I ever got was a generic automatic response but yesterday I received this second level automatic reply and I am super excited ;

Hello,
Kindly note that your application is still in queue for review.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and safety measures in place, we continue to operate at a reduced capacity.
Rest assured that we will contact you to advise on the next step as soon as possible.
Regards,

IRCC is truly messing with mental health but okay.
I only read ‘as soon as possible’