+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yeah it isn’t. Wanted to take my first shot and they said I should check back on Monday. I went there initially in July and they said they were out and should check back August. August is almost over and nothing yet.
I had my first jab around late June. Let’s hope that by early September we would have the vaccines in most of the PHCs

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
I personally feel that they would clear the backlog first and then issue fsw draws but seriously a country like canada is doing this can’t believe if India would have done this it was understood

Reactions: immicow

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
I had my first jab around late June. Let’s hope that by early September we would have the vaccines in most of the PHCs
Yeah hopefully. I went to the PHC close to my side in VI and they said it’s not available anywhere in Lagos for now because I wanted them to direct me to a centre that has. I will confirm if they truly have in Yaba and maybe go there.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Draws and backlog clearing can happen simultaneously if IRCC wants. It’s just that FSW is not on their priority list at the moment
I think they should hire more people and clear everything I know FSW is on their priority don’t know what the next budget would be for FSW really tensed

Haku13

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I read somewhere that IRCC had started the processing of outland applicants somewhere at the second half of last year as they estimated that border reopening might happen soon, of course they were wrong. Is it true?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I think they should hire more people and clear everything I know FSW is on their priority don’t know what the next budget would be for FSW really tensed
Lol just relax. What will be will be. I’m sure FSW isn’t getting dumped anytime soon but there may be some changes in the near future

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I read somewhere that IRCC had started the processing of outland applicants somewhere at the second half of last year as they estimated that border reopening might happen soon, of course they were wrong. Is it true?
I saw it too but since I couldn’t confirm the validity I didn’t think too much of it. Best way to know if IRCC has started prioritizing outlanders is when you see actual results. Till then

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
There was some article when IRCC or Marko or somebody related to immigration services in Canada were saying about hiring of more people etc.