+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

No offense but i will crush you in a tie-breaker
There happened to be a small intention in me to finally be polite, so I thought I'd at least say no offense, then mercedes comes and ruins it. I'll become even worse than navin. This board asked for it.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
What about this:

Canada must respond quickly to help Afghan refugees | Canada Immigration News (cicnews.com)

Second, we should increase the initial Afghan resettlement target over time. Canada has welcomed 45,000 Syrians since 2015—which is 20,000 more than its initial target. Prior to its civil war, Syria’s population stood at some 23 million people. In all, Canada has resettled 0.2 per cent of Syria’s pre-war population. Afghanistan’s population stands at an estimated 40 million people. This suggests Canada would need to welcome 80,000 Afghan refugees to match its Operation Syria effort.

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
Proof that there's absolutely nothing "scientific" or "data driven" in this whole joke of a pandemic. It's just a game of politics and a web of lies.
Exactly...If still they did not learn from this and will not start work for FSW and not lifting travel ban from India then may be they will pay high price in coming election.

Reactions: Tristan-XI
D

Deleted member 1050918

What about this:

Canada must respond quickly to help Afghan refugees | Canada Immigration News (cicnews.com)

Second, we should increase the initial Afghan resettlement target over time. Canada has welcomed 45,000 Syrians since 2015—which is 20,000 more than its initial target. Prior to its civil war, Syria’s population stood at some 23 million people. In all, Canada has resettled 0.2 per cent of Syria’s pre-war population. Afghanistan’s population stands at an estimated 40 million people. This suggests Canada would need to welcome 80,000 Afghan refugees to match its Operation Syria effort.
"
Canada deserves credit for already stepping up to the plate while its allies are still in the process of determining what they will do to assist Afghans. Given the magnitude of this crisis, it can be hoped that Canada will pursue these three steps to provide even more innocent Afghans with a second lease on life.
"

Lmao JT trying hard to get votes. No fam, all you're getting is a minority govt.

If you're an Afghan warrior: We must respond quickly.
If you're an experienced professional with multiple degrees and good command of English: We cannot respond quickly due to covid.

Khans96

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
What about this:

Yesterday, Trudeau said it's nearly impossible to get many Afghan refugees out of Afghanistan. They just make false promises.

http://globalnews.ca/news/8125282/afghanistan-trudeau-refugees-planes-rescue-afghan/

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
New to this forum
i was really hoping for a fsw draw yesterday, but no luck this time again :((((
I’ve also sent 2 requests for updates on fsw draw timelines via the webform on the ircc website. I received 1 response, which was some sort of a template response about what express entry is, how to apply etc. Even though i am already in the EE pool and provided my application number to them.
waiting for this long and the overall resentment actually kinda make me not want to immigrate to canada anymore.. have any of you considered other options?
Guys they are not going to do an FSW draw during the election :( Unfortunately we will have to wait for news until after the election.