+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Speaking of IRCC/AVO, I sent a webform in March, April, June , July & August and all I ever got was a generic automatic response but yesterday I received this second level automatic reply and I am super excited ;

Hello,
Kindly note that your application is still in queue for review.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and safety measures in place, we continue to operate at a reduced capacity.
Rest assured that we will contact you to advise on the next step as soon as possible.
Regards,

IRCC is truly messing with mental health but okay.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Speaking of IRCC/AVO, I sent a webform in March, April, June , July & August and all I ever got was a generic automatic response but yesterday I received this second level automatic reply and I am super excited ;

Hello,
Kindly note that your application is still in queue for review.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and safety measures in place, we continue to operate at a reduced capacity.
Rest assured that we will contact you to advise on the next step as soon as possible.
Regards,

IRCC is truly messing with mental health but okay.
I’ll be mad if i see this same message after the borders fully open

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Hi just one question if they start fsw draws next month then won’t it create more backlog for them or they would avoid until they finalize the backlog need your opinion on this

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi just one question if they start fsw draws next month then won’t it create more backlog for them or they would avoid until they finalize the backlog need your opinion on this
There will always be a draw. If not all program, it will be CEC, so it makes no difference.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
It’s simple:
More CEC draws- slow/no FSW processing (CEC is currently the priority)
All program draws- more tendency to prioritize processing all EE categories or even FSW

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Ohh cool. I’m scheduled for my second dose of the Astrazenica shot in September but I’m hearing it’s currently not available in Lagos.
Yeah it isn’t. Wanted to take my first shot and they said I should check back on Monday. I went there initially in July and they said they were out and should check back August. August is almost over and nothing yet.

Reactions: Jaycejay