+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Got jabbed yesterday with Moderna 1st dose now I feel like Thanos or should I say Hulk.
Anyway, it will be interesting to see how things play out after September 7
Carmen do you stay in Lagos? Please where did you get the jab? I was at a PHC this morning and they said they won't have vaccines till mon or tues.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Suffered people of this forum, a large part of our sufferings is due to covid and pls remember the original cause: CHINA COMMUNIST PARTY
I don't blame anyone for covid anymore, it's been almost 2 years. However, I squarely blame IRCC and Marco for our current predicament. IRCC, for their inexcusable lack of transparency and ancient IT infrastructure which is primarily responsible for their backlog woes. Marco, for throwing fairness out of the window by continuing to deprioritise FSW even in the face waning Covid threat and non-existent border restrictions. June 21 was the date when the border restriction excuse died for outlanders. I cannot wrap my head around why September 7 will be the magical date when June 21 was not.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
My overall understanding of the situation is that this long pause on FSW draws has absolutely nothing to do with Covid anymore.
1) The second half of 2020 they had this FSW draws
2) International students are still allowed to enter and even many PNP nominated applicants have never set a foot in Canada before (They are basically in the same boat as outland FSW with a huge difference that they are meeting the specific demands of a certain province)
My suggestion for all of us is to basically forget about all these signs and predictions. Or else you gonna keep hoping for a coming month on a rolling basis. Creating an express entry profile with a high score is all that we could have control over. The rest is out of our control. I'd say I would just check my email once a day to see whether there is any email from IRCC or not. Other than that, I can't do much but to live my life.
There is no way you can live your life if each single day you plan to check if there is an email from IRCC or not

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
For me, I’m always prepared for the worst possible outcome. That’s why things hardly take me by surprise. But i choose to be optimistic regardless. At moment there’s no indication that FSW will the scrapped. That would actually be the dumbest move Canada can ever make considering their lofty immigration goals they need to achieve for the next few decades
FSW is going nowhere.. just monsoon is late.. be prepared for the ‘rain’.. fingers crossed