+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Guyz don’t b disheartened.. Indian flight ban extension has nothing to do with FSW draws.. if they conduct the draws, they will be for immigration in 2022.. one month extension in flight ban has nothing to do with it.. keep your fingers crossed.. good news will be coming soon :)

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I think so it will extend , FSW draw will not come before 21st Sept ...and draw drought will continue for next couple of weeks...:confused:
If FSW draws would be delayed, it would not be because of a flight ban to a single country. Makes absolutely no sense because those invited are not going to board a plane anytime soon to Canada. International travel restrictions remain the most viable and logical reason why draws haven’t began yet

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
They are even letting flights from our immediate neighbours pakistan! Maybe It’s political animosity brewing between india and canada i suspect
They don't trust the RT-PCR report or vaccination certificates issued in India, otherwise why would they allow Indians to travel via indirect route and obtain the RT-PCR report from the third country.

Reactions: shanusharma01

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I don't think the draw is related to the flight ban. All program draw stopped months before the delta variant became rampant in India.
At first I doubted the news because it sounded ridiculous especially because it’s not even August 21 yet and they are making another month extension. This is obviously to score political points from eligible voters. Elections are around the corner. I hate politics

Reactions: shanusharma01

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
They don't trust the RT-PCR report or vaccination certificates issued in India, otherwise why would they allow Indians to travel via indirect route and obtain the RT-PCR report from the third country.
Why not have a credible lab administer and issue certificates of vaccination in India? Something like how they verify medical reports

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
If FSW draws would be delayed, it would not be because of a flight ban to a single country. Makes absolutely no sense because those invited are not going to board a plane anytime soon to Canada. International travel restrictions remain the most viable and logical reason why draws haven’t began yet
Exactly! I think FSW draws will resume once they start clearing the backlogs.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Nice! Are you a devops engineer? I'm currently pursuing the AWS-SAA
I've done both AWS-SAA and AWS-CDA certifications. Don't worry, you will pass. Just take your time embrace what AWS has to offer.

My boss calls me the package. Hahaha, I have my team that I need to manage, but I sometimes carry out the development, as well as working as a BA.
I guess, I just simply see myself starting from "scratch" in Canada, so I did not allow myself to lose touch with the technologies. Hope to find a decent job while not setting my expectation too high.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Why not have a credible lab administer and issue certificates of vaccination in India? Something like how they verify medical reports
Well, now the RT-PCR reports have the QR Code to check whether the report is legit or fake. The vaccination certificate also contains a QR code. I don't know why they still can't verify!

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well, now the RT-PCR reports have the QR Code to check whether the report is legit or fake. The vaccination certificate also contains a QR code. I don't know why they still can't verify!
This is why the flight ban doesn’t make any sense

Reactions: Rkb94