+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
With this flight ban continuing with India, I am just wondering what a tough time it would be for students who got their study permits approved and were preparing to travel to Canada. I am sure traveling via a third country wouldn’t be feasible for everybody. :(

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I am not on top of Canadian politics but I think this is just makes them look good for the election.
When it comes to opening borders with US. its about reuniting families.
To make the incumbent government appear good in the eyes of eligible voters. Banning flights from India for them could mean that they are taking pragmatic steps to safeguard Canadians for a ravaging delta strain of Covid from India
Okay makes sense. But, how about Indians arriving via indirect routes?

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
With this flight ban continuing with India, I am just wondering what a tough time it would be for students who got their study permits approved and were preparing to travel to Canada. I am sure traveling via a third country wouldn’t be feasible for everybody. :(
It is not, and I feel sad for them. One of my friend is in the same situation. The tickets are expensive as hell.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Same here. How lucky those people are who landed in Canada before the Pandemic started.
I still remember how excited I was when I got the Ielts report with my desired grades. I started imagining life in Canada and started telling my relatives in Canada I would be joining them soon.
This pandemic has taken a huge crap on my future plans and I’m forced to now consider other options.
Same here.. my younger brother n sister also live in Canada.. we had planned to buy a new house wen i got there.. but things got delayed.. my bro had to look for the house alone n do the formalities.. i was so excited to look for new houses wen i got there n buy my dream home.. luckily my bro found a house n soon it will b waiting for me.. but i do get the sense that Canada doesn’t care about us.. they just want to play covid among themselves.. i mean let us play too :confused:

Reactions: Rkb94

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Same here.. my younger brother n sister also live in Canada.. we had planned to buy a new house wen i got there.. but things got delayed.. my bro had to look for the house alone n do the formalities.. i was so excited to look for new houses wen i got there n buy my dream home.. luckily my bro found a house n soon it will b waiting for me.. but i do get the sense that Canada doesn’t care about us.. they just want to play covid among themselves.. i mean let us play too :confused:
Nothing stands in the way of politicos.

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
wait ooo. When exactly is the Elections in Canada? Is it Federal Elections, Is it current realities threatening Seat of Justin Trudaeu as a PM?

I just need to know if this is why they are trying to use Immigration to score a Political Point

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
wait ooo. When exactly is the Elections in Canada? Is it Federal Elections, Is it current realities threatening Seat of Justin Trudaeu as a PM?

I just need to know if this is why they are trying to use Immigration to score a Political Point
The federal elections could be called this month and scheduled to hold sometime in September. No fixed date yet

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
With all this buzz of an early election being called by fall, shouldn't the coverage be on the news already? I don't see campaigning on any media outlet

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Less than a month's time?? That's a very short window for a federal election. I think it's an unlikely scenario
Canada’s Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is poised to trigger a snap election two years ahead of schedule, betting that high COVID-19 vaccination rates and a post-pandemic rebound will help him prolong and strengthen his grip on power.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8066415/trudeau-gamble-covid-vaccinations-economic-rebound-september-election/amp/

D

Deleted member 1050918

Less than a month's time?? That's a very short window for a federal election. I think it's an unlikely scenario
It's now or never for Trudeau. There were some news about it couple weeks ago.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
If FSW draws would be delayed, it would not be because of a flight ban to a single country. Makes absolutely no sense because those invited are not going to board a plane anytime soon to Canada. International travel restrictions remain the most viable and logical reason why draws haven’t began yet
They stopped processing FSW apps because apparently, people were flying to Canada despite the entry ban. If they can use that as an excuse to further delay processing, it's possible will continue to postpone COPRs and new draws until the ban is removed from India.