+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Yea, Man. I wonder who were those dumb idiots who reached Canadian borders when they weren't supposed to.
I swear. Idiocy at its finest. I mean it’s not like these people can’t read the hundreds of IRCC postings of travel restrictions. They’re going in through “skilled immigration“ ffs.

Reactions: RajKannan

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
So, still no 1500 CEC draw but there's still about an hour left so it might be too early to talk. IRCC dropped down to 4500 with CECs.

Admission targets and ITAs are two different things but I'd guess the rejection rate for CEC apps is quite low, assume 15-20 percent at most. These gaps would be filled with FSWs from 2020 and 2021. 20% of 108000 is about 21000. We know the 23000 FSW CoPRs can now enter Canada since all CoPRs are essential travellers. But this is just barely hitting the target. I'd expect IRCC to issue at least 10000 FSW PPRs this year on top of the 23000 FSW CoPRs because nobody can guarantee all of those 23000 people will enter Canada before 2021 ends. So it'd be in IRCC's interest to issue at least 20000 FSW PPRs (on top of the 23000) before this year ends. Quite a many FSW apps should get PPRs in 2021.

Back to the figure, two more CEC draws in August, 4500 each again, that's just above the 108500 target. After that, there's no benefit in continuing with CEC draws as we spoke before. This also tells us the same thing: August might be a good surprise but September is definitely FSW's month.

So I think all FSW candidates should take August off for vacation because they'll be busy collecting their papers in September.
You have not for once mentioned 2019 AORs who have all or most stages passed and waiting for finalization. I hope they get their PPRs soon as well

Reactions: Tristan-XI

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Yea, Man. I wonder who were those dumb idiots who reached Canadian borders when they weren't supposed to.
They were probably US Residents, because for other countries airlines will stop them from boarding the plane. US Residents can just drive to the border.

D

Deleted member 1050918

You have not for once mentioned 2019 AORs who have all or most stages passed and waiting for finalization. I hope they get their PPRs soon as well
I hope so too. There are apps from 2018 too. The apps from 2018 and 2019 that are still open must be "complex" so they might take a bit longer. The ones that aren't complex would also definitely get PPRs.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
There’s likely not going to be a 1500 complementary CEC draw tonight. This makes it two back to back 4,500 CEC invitations. Strange, considering they have been issuing minimum of 6000 for months now. A wild guess would be that they are cleaning up the system for the first open draw of the year.

September is most likely going to be the golden month but I won’t be shocked if we get one surprise all program draw this August. I hope the pandemic situation continues to improve and border opening happens as planned; there’s so much to be optimistic about in the coming weeks for outlanders, hopefully

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello fellas,

Asking for a friend. He wasn't allowed to open an Express Entry profile, even though he scores 67 out 100 in the Six Selection Factors. However, I'm leaving the necessary information, so you can suggest measures he can take to be allowed to enter the pool (Thank you in advance for your help):

- Married with 2 kids (Spouse has a high school diploma and with no French or English)
- Degree: Bachelor (4 years)
- Experience outside Canada: 4 years (NOC 1241) (none in Canada)
- IELTS scores: L8.5/R7/W8/S8
- TCF CANADA: S17/L480/R546/W15
- He has relatives in Canada

I'd be really grateful if someone could explain why he is considered to be ineligible to enter the pool?. Thank you!
If he couldn't create an Express Entry profile, the he either doesn't have the minimum 67 points or he doesn't meet other requirements (e.g. insufficient POF, doesn't have WES done, etc.) or he answered one ore more questions incorrectly in his EE profile.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I just noticed your VO is also CIO, your application is assigned to CB01126?
Which one at the CIO isn't at the moment? :D

It is assigned to the almighty CB01126 o. Learnt that's just a code for the case processing agents and not an actual officer though. Don't know how true that is.

Reactions: seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Which one at the CIO isn't at the moment? :D

It is assigned to the almighty CB01126 o. Learnt that's just a code for the case processing agents and not an actual officer though. Don't know how true that is.
CB01126 is known to be extremely slow, I hope my application is moved to NDVO soon.

47thRonnin

Aug 15, 2020
While I do not condone people breaking rules, the simple truth is a lot of people in the same position would have tried their luck with getting into Canada.

Imagine quitting your job, pulling kids from school and selling all your stuff, then suddenly you hear that cos your COPR is post MArch 18, you cannot travel. You wait for months on end for news but there is nothing but radio silence from IRCC, then someone says people are getting into Canada through XYZ route. In such a situation, is it totally unreasonable for you to try so you can move on with your life?

The whole uncertainty as a result of covid has left people desperate. Travelling for immigration purposes and travelling for leisure are totally different matters.

When most people (not all) take a decision to migrate, it is driven by a present or mid term need/reason. Therefore people would like to plan accordingly, rather than being left guessing like we are all doing now.

There are better ways IRCC could have handled this in my opinion. The uncertainty, lack of transparency and inaction from their end fuelled a lot of desperation and we are all dealing with the consequences.