+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
My take--
Continue your life here in your home country...
I am engaged till my 30th birthday in April 2022. i hope to get an ITA by then. If not, then i will try to get CLB 10 and put up a respectable score of 469 at the age of 30. and go on with my life.
There was a you, before 2015 as well....Before this system of EE began. You not only survived, but you also thrived.

As of now, everything is uncertain. Forget this thread, Commentators like Kubeir Kamal were proven wrong.

I still have a gut emotion that FSW will resume for sometime later this year. But even if they don't,i will accept my fate.

I tried....I failed.

Will hit into a managerial rank in 2-3 years from now..... May go for a student route..but that is at least 3.5 years+ of time before i have any certainty on PR.

i will stop by this thread from time to time...Sad that FSW worldwide had to go...most of the members arent around here now...
Don't worry slowly slowly all the old member will joined in this thread

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
why did you decline your ITA? were you afraid of being rejected for not having completed 3 years of work experience? this is exactly why the fear mongering here is so dangerous, and why it’s a really bad idea to take anecdotes from people here seriously. I also received my ITA with 35 months of work experience and submitted my AOR 1 week short of 36 months, and i still passed my eligibility checks. I’ve tried telling people that it’s fine to do that, but the misinformation has already been spread.
We have to talk about this in dm

Patman1978

Apr 15, 2021
There are other provinces who are also nominating outlanders. Ontario isn't the only one.
Ontario do.

Nova Scotia also, if you receive a notification of interest from them. I’m in the process.

Waiting for NS’ nomination confirmation and also FSW-o to secure.
In night vision in both case, without any track information nor transparency ;) But I feel lucky.

Last edited:

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
No idea what the upcoming express entry streamlining entails and IRCC may be waiting to restructure the whole process before resuming all program draw.... The changes that my gut feeling says would be
1. Matching education with work experience. (This was the case in Australian PR system)
2. NOC specific draw ( Similar to what was in Australian PR system)
3. Additional points for Spouse age and foreign work experience.

As said, this is just my guess. Lets hope for the best.

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
No idea what the upcoming express entry streamlining entails and IRCC may be waiting to restructure the whole process before resuming all program draw.... The changes that my gut feeling says would be
1. Matching education with work experience. (This was the case in Australian PR system)

The only difference is,
In Australia,even if you have Australian job experience (which in all honesty,is very difficult to get without a pr)...you still don't get a PR.It is impossible to get unless you are a surgeon or a nurse.For Mechanical engineers,the cut off is atleast 100 points,which needs you to have masters degree in regional Australia by research......andddd a job offer.

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
On the other hand,Canada is giving ITA to people who are 40+ and having just completed one year of work experience in any of the noc codes (We all know those work experience letters ,how that works)..

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
The only difference is,
In Australia,even if you have Australian job experience (which in all honesty,is very difficult to get without a pr)...you still don't get a PR.It is impossible to get unless you are a surgeon or a nurse.For Mechanical engineers,the cut off is atleast 100 points,which needs you to have masters degree in regional Australia by research......andddd a job offer.
Thanks, that really puts things in perspective.

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021

I think whatever changes will come in EE that will effect for next year only... at the movement delay for draw is may be backlog of 2019 & 2020 application..

Reactions: Jsb13 and arvind92

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
The only difference is,
The cut off used to be in 60s