+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jan 26, 2021
Hi ! AOR November 2020. VO-RROC
ADR 9 and 19th April 2022
Submitted 28th April
ADR status in profile NA since 6th May
BGC (Since ADR submission) - We’ll send a message when we start your background check.
Profile was updated today morning.
BGC has changed to - We are processing your background check.
My questions -
Does this mean security has started?
Can we infer there’s a good chance that eligibility has passed ?
Anyone who’s well aware of the processing stages , please share your views.
Thank you.
Hi

My file is at the same status as yours

did you get any further update after change in BG check ??

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Hi !!!
I am a FSW applicant.
My score is 490 with Noc 1311.
Quite anxious if I ll be able to receive ITA in the coming months.
Can anyone shed some light ?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Why untill November? its been said after November just some nocs would become ineligibile
Yes, but here's my thinking. IRCC has proven that they are incapable of making effective long term decisions. They hastily implement half baked ideas, and then the program as a whole suffers. Yeah they said they'll be introducing 16 new NOCs or whatever, that's not relevant to most of us. But outside of this, there have been repeated official comments to modify the system and start implementing Federal (not Provincial) NOC specific draws, along with french draws. With this tweet, they have indicated that they will start to implement some changes starting November.

So it is in your (or anyone pre-ITA's) best interest to assume the worst: that this change will disrupt regular functioning of the draws and things will get chaotic for a few months at least. So assume the worst, do what you can to get as close to 500 as possible, and plan accordingly. It is simply foolish to give IRCC the benefit of doubt. Only only stand to lose if you assume they will function competently.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Guys please help,

On Tuesday I took my newborn for an upfront medical exam. They gave me the results the same day and told me it was sent to ircc via eMedical. I sent his results via webform the same day too.

Now, the dilemma is that I received a medical instruction letter for him in my account today! What am I supposed to do? Contact the clinic? Or send the upfront via webform again?

Please help me guys,

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Guys please help,

On Tuesday I took my newborn for an upfront medical exam. They gave me the results the same day and told me it was sent to ircc via eMedical. I sent his results via webform the same day too.

Now, the dilemma is that I received a medical instruction letter for him in my account today! What am I supposed to do? Contact the clinic? Or send the upfront via webform again?

Please help me guys,
@wonderbly @RSub @stirredo

D

Deleted member 994371

Guys please help,

Please help me guys,
Do all the following things:

1. Contact the clinic and explain them the situation. Most likely they will link the medical to the new medical request.
2. At the same time, contact IRCC through the web form, tell them about the new request and the upfront medical you have done already. Send them the e-medical sheet that you have received from the clinic.
3. Follow up with IRCC through their helpline and ask them to check if they have received the medicals from you.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I think the tweet said they'd start this from November of this year. So to everyone waiting for an ITA with a non-essential NOC. July to November is your only shot. After that immigration to developed countries will be unachievable for most.
I don’t think you’re correct, this is just a restructuring of the NOCs, some existing ones are becoming ineligible and some are becoming eligible based on the restructuring of the codes into TEER system. For the 2022 i think it will be general draws only for FSW/CEC/FST and the bill ( noc focussed draws) that’s tabled only for the first reading as now in the house of commons would most likely get approved( if most agrees) by 2023 as there are a lot of steps to make a bill a law and that aint happening so soon

Last edited:

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I have a question and I am not sure how this thing works but here it is:
I have a CRS score of 508 and I am eligible in both FSW and CEC.
Assuming the first draw which occurs is FSW and I get an ITA which I don’t accept or decline since you have some days to do it and then let’s assume 2 weeks later there’s a CEC draw , will I get an ITA for that also or in order to get the ITA for CEC I have to decline the ITA for FSW first before the CEC draw occurs?
Reason: I want to apply in CEC vs FSW in case the 2nd draw is CEC.
Your thoughts?

D

Deleted member 994371

I have a question and I am not sure how this thing works but here it is:
I have a CRS score of 508 and I am eligible in both FSW and CEC.
Assuming the first draw which occurs is FSW and I get an ITA which I don’t accept or decline since you have some days to do it and then let’s assume 2 weeks later there’s a CEC draw , will I get an ITA for that also or in order to get the ITA for CEC I have to decline the ITA for FSW first before the CEC draw occurs?
Reason: I want to apply in CEC vs FSW in case the 2nd draw is CEC.
Your thoughts?
There has never been an exclusive FSW draw. It has either been all programs-inclusive draw or CEC only draw.

You won't have to make that choice. If you get an invite, accept and submit your documents. In either case, don't reject an invitation. There are people on this forum who declined the last FSW draw in December 2020 and are yet to receive an invitation.

Reactions: AlmostThere2