FSW WORLDWIDE

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any good Post PPR whatsapp groups or good thread on this forum?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys, I need some guidance as soon as possible, we have got a re-medical request and we will be getting it done on 30th may 2022.
AOR - 10th april'21
The confusion is that our passports are with the Hungary embassy currently because we will be shifting there for an on-site opportunity. As I am watching the scenario, we will get our mdeicals done and cleared withn few days and then we will receieve PPR. So how we can proceed further, since we have not got any update from Hungary embassy as to when we will receive our passports.

armitabbsn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

mushymush

Oct 19, 2020
probably noc based draws on federal level happens early 2023. my wild assumption is noc based draws with dynamic crs cutoffs.
I think the tweet said they'd start this from November of this year. So to everyone waiting for an ITA with a non-essential NOC. July to November is your only shot. After that immigration to developed countries will be unachievable for most.

• Love
Reactions: dankboi

armitabbsn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think the tweet said they'd start this from November of this year. So to everyone waiting for an ITA with a non-essential NOC. July to November is your only shot. After that immigration to developed countries will be unachievable for most.
Why untill November? its been said after November just some nocs would become ineligibile

Jan 26, 2021
Hi ! AOR November 2020. VO-RROC
ADR 9 and 19th April 2022
Submitted 28th April
ADR status in profile NA since 6th May
BGC (Since ADR submission) - We’ll send a message when we start your background check.
Profile was updated today morning.
BGC has changed to - We are processing your background check.
My questions -
Does this mean security has started?
Can we infer there’s a good chance that eligibility has passed ?
Anyone who’s well aware of the processing stages , please share your views.
Thank you.
Hi

My file is at the same status as yours

did you get any further update after change in BG check ??

Jasleen_t

May 9, 2022
Hi !!!
I am a FSW applicant.
My score is 490 with Noc 1311.
Quite anxious if I ll be able to receive ITA in the coming months.
Can anyone shed some light ?

mushymush

Oct 19, 2020
Why untill November? its been said after November just some nocs would become ineligibile
Yes, but here's my thinking. IRCC has proven that they are incapable of making effective long term decisions. They hastily implement half baked ideas, and then the program as a whole suffers. Yeah they said they'll be introducing 16 new NOCs or whatever, that's not relevant to most of us. But outside of this, there have been repeated official comments to modify the system and start implementing Federal (not Provincial) NOC specific draws, along with french draws. With this tweet, they have indicated that they will start to implement some changes starting November.

So it is in your (or anyone pre-ITA's) best interest to assume the worst: that this change will disrupt regular functioning of the draws and things will get chaotic for a few months at least. So assume the worst, do what you can to get as close to 500 as possible, and plan accordingly. It is simply foolish to give IRCC the benefit of doubt. Only only stand to lose if you assume they will function competently.