+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hello, I noticed that people usually get a remedical request and a request for PCC and Schedule A before they get PPR. Does that mean getting only a remedical request means not much at all?

I'm wondering if I got excited about nothing :D

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
Hello, I noticed that people usually get a remedical request and a request for PCC and Schedule A before they get PPR. Does that mean getting only a remedical request means not much at all?

I have seen a few messages where people have received ADR request on two dates. So I guess it’s possible that you may get an additional doc request.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Quick question guys, is it compulsory to submit copy of provincial nomination certificate, language results in the application packet? Doesn't IRCC already have this information?
you dont need to submit copies of these. ircc can access these from the province and ielts reference number.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I would suggest just uploading them if you can get them. Each of these is one page and they can never harm your application.
Exactly!If you already have it, just submit it. In triplicate. It's IRCC we are dealing with here. I know someone whose application was returned as incomplete because they didn't include their IELTS result. Unfortunately for them, it was a PNP and their nomination expired. Ontario refused to re-issue it :(.

IRCC can never be trusted. For example, their application package says no need to submit WES/ECA result, only provide the number. Go through the forums on this site and see how many people were rejected because they didn't include their WES in the application, even though they provided the reference number.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020

I got schedule A request a few days after remedical. Didn't get a PoF or PCC request at all. Telling myself they won't ask since I already submitted Bank statements and PCC in Jan. IRCC, like God, works in mysterious ways. You just gotta be patient and wait for their mercy to descend on you.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Exactly!If you already have it, just submit it. In triplicate. It's IRCC we are dealing with here. I know someone whose application was returned as incomplete because they didn't include their IELTS result. Unfortunately for them, it was a PNP and their nomination expired. Ontario refused to re-issue it :(.

IRCC can never be trusted. For example, their application package says no need to submit WES/ECA result, only provide the number. Go through the forums on this site and see how many people were rejected because they didn't include their WES in the application, even though they provided the reference number.
As much as I hate ircc, this is simply not correct.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/submit-report.html

IRCC has to follow guidelines on the website; otherwise, it’s an easy win in the court

Aspirant_2020

May 21, 2022
I got ADR (Request letter in my CIC account) for RPRF on 10th May 2022 mentioning "Payment Receipt: Payment Receipt Please pay a total of $1000.00 for Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
This must be received at this office by: 2022/05/17"
I paid RPRF and submitted the payment receipt in my online application file.
Now again I got the same request letter of RPRF on 20th May 2022 mentioning "RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee Please provide a payment receipt for the outstanding fees. This must be received at this office by: 2022/05/27"

Also, please note that the agent code in both the request letters are different.

What should I do now?

Please help.

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021

I already submitted the app without them. Is there a way to now send them somehow?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
As much as I hate ircc, this is simply not correct.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/submit-report.html

IRCC has to follow guidelines on the website; otherwise, it’s an easy win in the court
I believe that @wonderbly knows what's correct in principle. In practice IRCC could and has mis-performed according to this guideline, and no applicant wants to be in that situation. Even if it's 100% win, why risk going to court anyway? Getting PR smoothly is much more important than feeling correctly minimalistic, no?

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
I believe that @wonderbly knows what's correct in principle. In practice IRCC could and has mis-performed according to this guideline, and no applicant wants to be in that situation. Even if it's 100% win, why risk going to court anyway? Getting PR smoothly is much more important than feeling correctly minimalistic, no?
can we submit these docs post application submission?

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020

Speaking from personal experience, I was only asked for a remedical, but I had submitted my recent PoF in a webform. Good luck!

Reactions: oinkario

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hello,
I understand that the validity of the Medical repport is 1 year which is also the validity of the issued visa. My question is, does that 1 year limit start from the day of the medical visit or the day the report is signed? And if it is from the day the report is signed, how much difference is there (usually) between the day of the medical visit and the day when the report is signed?