+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
So I'm one of those here who received ADRs recently, completed them, and now some time has gone by without any other movement. I had requested GCMS notes from the CBSA back in January, and finally received them yesterday. The notes are dated as of May 13, 2022.

My file had laid dormant for a long time until March 11. On that date I received a Sch A ADR. On March 21, I can tell from other parts of my notes that Officer AB14712 went through a bunch of my file and appears to have requested a new PCC (FBI report) and re-med. I turned around the FBI report 3 days later, and IRCC acknowledged receiving and passing my re-med on April 5 (although it's not shown on this page, it is shown on the medical specific page of the GCMS notes). And then it appears they gave themselves an additional 30 day internal deadline... and have blown past that one as well?

The waiting continues!

Absolutely pathetic. For what it's worth I'm waiting with you bro

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I am mentally checked out. I don't even feel like ordering notes. Passed med, submitted my ADR and ready to wait for another year, just because IRCC. Rules are made for us, not for them.
Same bro same. Don't even know why they asked for adrs and remeds...I was already mentally prepared to wait till 2023 until these came through

Reactions: WPGBound

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
This means Security has started. It could be already completed or still underway. They don't update that field after completion.
Can security which is more serious as this is done multilaterally by the five-eye countries than criminality (which I'm guessing is only domestic crime) pass before Criminality...I doubt. I hope it is though

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Same bro same. Don't even know why they asked for adrs and remeds...I was already mentally prepared to wait till 2023 until these came through
IRCC wants to recycle old applications to keep the average processing time long and keep their backlog nice and fat.

D

Deleted member 1033589

“I believe the government must answer for this 2 million backlog. When I was national Chair of the Canadian Bar Association Immigration Section during the pandemic, I attended many liaison meetings and asked about delays given officers were unable to attend at processing centers to work on paper-based files and given visa offices were operating with skeleton staff due to the virus. I finally asked a rather impolite question which was simply about how many officers were actually working and if they were finding solutions so officers could work from home. I remember getting a vague answer about how immigration officers were part of the federal public service and so questions should be directed outside the Department. But then it was revealed that 80% of staff were on leave at the major processing centers for extended periods.”

https://jainimmigrationlaw.com/how-to-speed-up-or-get-an-immigration-application-processed-faster/

Reactions: ita_drgen
D

Deleted member 1083629

I don't know either. Technically speaking, asking for ADRs and remed means that the file should be finalized within a reasonable time. Otherwise, there will be another remed. request, and I don't think I will go for it. Funny, when I went to see a doc for my remed, he is like: "Oh, you still here?". That hurt, cuz I realized that I paused my life for 16+ months and my life was filled with stress and anxiety for the last 16+ months. Even ADR I got just showed that the agent didn't look at my file at all and just generated a random one; otherwise, he would have known not to ask my US PCC, since I have not been to the USA since 2014, and thus, according the their own website, my PCC should still be valid. He just went an easy route and asked for a generic PCC for all the countries I have lived since I was 18.

Reactions: AlmostThere2
D

Deleted member 1083629

“I believe the government must answer for this 2 million backlog. When I was national Chair of the Canadian Bar Association Immigration Section during the pandemic, I attended many liaison meetings and asked about delays given officers were unable to attend at processing centers to work on paper-based files and given visa offices were operating with skeleton staff due to the virus. I finally asked a rather impolite question which was simply about how many officers were actually working and if they were finding solutions so officers could work from home. I remember getting a vague answer about how immigration officers were part of the federal public service and so questions should be directed outside the Department. But then it was revealed that 80% of staff were on leave at the major processing centers for extended periods.”

https://jainimmigrationlaw.com/how-to-speed-up-or-get-an-immigration-application-processed-faster/
Nothing will happen with them. Sean will get a nice new position, they will get another moron, and nothing will change.

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
I just got my PPR.

AOR: 10/19/2020
Remed: 04/23/2022
ADR: 04/24/2022 (PCC + Schedule A)
PPR: 05/09/2022

I don't have any gods to thank as an atheist so I'd like thank everyone on this board instead. Thanks for all the help (and entertainment)!
Did you directly get the RfV mail or did you get an email before that stating that they have received your documents?

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Hello everyone. Received the 'Ready for Visa' email last night. :)

AOR: Jan 2020, based out of India.

Got a quick couple of questions.

- When shipping documents to VFS, should I also include my old passport? (most of my travel done is recorded in the old passport)
- Will I also receive an email for my dependents or this alone would suffice for all my dependents?

Thanks!
Meanwhile, I have submitted my passport and documents today.

Just a quick question, I am asked to write the details on the back of the photograph. Instead of writing these details on one photograph as mentioned, I have written these on both the submitted photos.

I know I am panicking but someone please tell me it is nothing to worry about.

iampratik

Apr 9, 2022
Hello everyone. After submission of remedical and new PCC, I just got ADR acknowledgment email.

How long does it generally take after this email to get RFV based on the current trends / processing timelines? Just wanted to get a sense of the ongoing timeline