Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi guys,
Post PPR query.
I am little confused on when to migrate to Canada. 1st option is October 2022 and 2nd option is Feb or March 2023.
I have few stuff to complete in my home town so need to stay till September 2022 for sure.
I m planning to settle in calgary and just concerned about the weather. Some are saying to migrate early in summer or little late when winters get little better.
HONEST OPINIONS REQUIRED PLEASE

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hello everyone. After submission of remedical and new PCC, I just got ADR acknowledgment email.

How long does it generally take after this email to get RFV based on the current trends / processing timelines? Just wanted to get a sense of the ongoing timeline
As I have mentioned in another thread, it's unpredictable. @Fiji_Islander is waiting for 4+ months.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hi guys,
Post PPR query.
I am little confused on when to migrate to Canada. 1st option is October 2022 and 2nd option is Feb or March 2023.
I have few stuff to complete in my home town so need to stay till September 2022 for sure.
I m planning to settle in calgary and just concerned about the weather. Some are saying to migrate early in summer or little late when winters get little better.
October is warmer than Feb/March. However, usually hiring season starts after a new budget kicks in, which is usually mid/end of January, so you have higher chance of getting hired in Feb/March. With that being said, Canada is going strong towards recession, so the usual Feb/March hiring thing might be off for the next year.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi guys,
Post PPR query.
Jan, Feb and March are the worst times in that part of the world. Oct is good. Even November can become snowy at the end.

Reactions: Shubham6120

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello everyone. After submission of remedical and new PCC, I just got ADR acknowledgment email.

How long does it generally take after this email to get RFV based on the current trends / processing timelines? Just wanted to get a sense of the ongoing timeline
Could take anywhere from a week to a month.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Lol bro. In a country like India, people have learnt to swim through competition. Go check LinkedIn jobs in India and see how many people have applied for one job. If you apply for an IT job, you will be competing with 1000 people at a time. If you apply for a Gov Job, you will be competing with 5000 people at a time. If you apply for a college, you will be competing with several hundreds at a time. Same is the case with schools. Sad part is even marriage has become a competition. Call it brown privilege. But I see it is as survival. Of course many factors person's caste, religion, parent's income, social status do play role. But I will tell you one fact about India, if you are walking up the ladder, there will be thousands to pull you down. India is super competitive.
I know man, I'm just joking, shits tough or else we wouldn't be begging Sean Fraser etc al to let us into their country

• Haha
Reactions: RSub

mothimus

Dec 2, 2020
Did you directly get the RfV mail or did you get an email before that stating that they have received your documents?
I did get emails stating that "We successfully received your document for <Application Number>". That was about a week before the PPR. And on the same day the background check section on the online portal had been updated to "We are processing your background check".

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
I did get emails stating that "We successfully received your document for <Application Number>". That was about a week before the PPR. And on the same day the background check section on the online portal had been updated to "We are processing your background check".
What was the background check status before?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Problem with Canada, esp at entry/associate level is even when you get a job, they'll give you a lowball offer and if you try and negotiate they'll find another scrub willing to do the job for less. It was really bad in 2019 I used to see 300- 500 applicants per job on LinkedIn which doesn't even take into account reposts/Indeed and other job boards and internal applicants. It's been better since the pandemic but I'm getting a feeling it's about to go south with the world economy going the way it is.

Reactions: RSub

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
He can serve as an aide to a chiropractor / physical therapist. The degree will come in handy. Such business is huge in North Am.
maybe. but when considering the prospects of a course of study, it isnt a good idea to think about what you can do with the degree, but rather how in demand the profession is. like, technically, with a degree in social media management, you could work as an influencer and earn lots of money without doing anything, but how likely is anyone able to do that?

Reactions: wonderbly

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Quick question guys, is it compulsory to submit copy of provincial nomination certificate, language results in the application packet? Doesn't IRCC already have this information?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Quick question guys, is it compulsory to submit copy of provincial nomination certificate, language results in the application packet? Doesn't IRCC already have this information?
Language result (IELTS) is compulsory, I've seen many apps get rejected because of missing language report. Nomination certificate is optional.