+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
That's exactly what led me to post that picture. @slavicgirl reason for leaving Europe for Canada/Australia made me realize how differently we value things. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Yeah agree. As I mentioned loads of points on the pro side for Scandinavia. Good air quality, barely any people, stable economy. Loads of Indiands live here because certain areas are expanding rapidly and there is not enough qualified manpower here, other well qualified EU nations tend not to migrate to Scandinavia. (I mean why would you if you are German for example) Indiands are well qualified and willing to migrate.

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
So I'm one of those here who received ADRs recently, completed them, and now some time has gone by without any other movement. I had requested GCMS notes from the CBSA back in January, and finally received them yesterday. The notes are dated as of May 13, 2022.

My file had laid dormant for a long time until March 11. On that date I received a Sch A ADR. On March 21, I can tell from other parts of my notes that Officer AB14712 went through a bunch of my file and appears to have requested a new PCC (FBI report) and re-med. I turned around the FBI report 3 days later, and IRCC acknowledged receiving and passing my re-med on April 5 (although it's not shown on this page, it is shown on the medical specific page of the GCMS notes). And then it appears they gave themselves an additional 30 day internal deadline... and have blown past that one as well?

The waiting continues!

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
So I'm one of those here who received ADRs recently, completed them, and now some time has gone by without any other movement. I had requested GCMS notes from the CBSA back in January, and finally received them yesterday. The notes are dated as of May 13, 2022.

My file had laid dormant for a long time until March 11. On that date I received a Sch A ADR. On March 21, I can tell from other parts of my notes that Officer AB14712 went through a bunch of my file and appears to have requested a new PCC (FBI report) and re-med. I turned around the FBI report 3 days later, and IRCC acknowledged receiving and passing my re-med on April 5 (although it's not shown on this page, it is shown on the medical specific page of the GCMS notes). And then it appears they gave themselves an additional 30 day internal deadline... and have blown past that one as well?

The waiting continues!

Security is still not started for you?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Central London, Britain
a weekday
8 am morning
slides door open
whole sky moody & dark with drizzle
meh aint going for work today
gets back inside
opens the fridge
slides one chilled beer from the mega case, some sunflower seeds, fries and mayo
the day is over
Central Calgary, Alberta
a weekday
8 am morning
slides door open
sky is ok
meh aint going for work today OH WAIT THERE'S NO WORK NEVER
gets back inside
opens the fridge, fridge is empty cuz no job no beer
reads through the 50 automatic "follow up" emails from companies I applied to telling me "unfortunately they decided to continue with other candidates"
the day is over

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Got remed yesterday. However, my spouse has had a thyroid surgery due to papillary carcinoma and is on hormone replacement medication (Euthyrox). She had several lymph nodes removed where one of them contained cancer. This happened about half a year ago, i.e. after previous medicals. Should we be concerned about medical admissibility?

I’ve looked up Euthyrox tablet prices in North America and it should be well under $1k per year. She also needs ultrasound and blood tests but these are quite common. That sounds far from excessive demand. However would carcinoma (although cured) raise a red flag? Any action we can take to assure the medical officer?

My consultant advised to get a note citing “cured and no recurrence, no further treatment required” from the surgeon for bringing to remedical. I appreciate advice from anyone who’s has had any doubt on their medical admissibility.
Be prepared for a furtherance request from IRCC which might lengthen your wait, but you will NOT be inadmissible based on past surgery (as long as results are clear). And thyroid meds are dirt cheap.

D

Deleted member 1083629

The waiting continues!

I am mentally checked out. I don't even feel like ordering notes. Passed med, submitted my ADR and ready to wait for another year, just because IRCC. Rules are made for us, not for them.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Central London, Britain
a weekday
8 am morning
slides door open
whole sky moody & dark with drizzle
meh aint going for work today
gets back inside
opens the fridge
slides one chilled beer from the mega case, some sunflower seeds, fries and mayo
the day is over
What's the deal with sunflower seeds? My first child lives on them. I can't stand them :D .

vsachin

Mar 23, 2019
Hey all. I applied in late 2019 and after painful waiting I got my RFV on May 9th and i have sent the necessary docs and passport to the visa office. Does RFV mail means my copr has been approved? I understand that to become a PR we have to actually land in Canada. Sorry my disaster thinking brain is stressing me out.
I got an update via mail from VFS that the decision envolope has been courier to my address after processing.
E: My ITA was Nov 2020, AOR was JAN 2021, Remed was April 16th.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Exactly! My bosses son studied Kinesiology (I don't know why all the youngsters are going for this dumb course, I know a few of them). After 6 years of job hunting, he is now planting trees for the govt. Sad.
I think its a North American thing. My Boss's son studied Sports Management and has been working in Star Bucks for the last 1 year. My boss is an Engineer and he let his son ruin his career.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey all. I applied in late 2019 and after painful waiting I got my RFV on May 9th and i have sent the necessary docs and passport to the visa office. Does RFV mail means my copr has been approved? I understand that to become a PR we have to actually land in Canada. Sorry my disaster thinking brain is stressing me out.
I got an update via mail from VFS that the decision envolope has been courier to my address after processing.
E: My ITA was Nov 2020, AOR was JAN 2021, Remed was April 16th.
Congratulations.
Believe it or not, your CoPR has been issued and you are now PR - at least you will be once you land :).

Reactions: vsachin