Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi friends, hope it's ok to say finally.
My AOR is Feb 2022, got portal today. Seems IRCC has been increasing its speed.
Good luck to everyone!
Could be. I got three Ghost Updates in 2 days. My dependent has been added and her UCI number was generated too. Another ghost update (via email) but couldn't see the update. Maybe IRCC is working on my file. Believe they will ask for biometrics now.

Sandhu@1872

May 18, 2022
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
November 2020
AOR - November 2020
Hi ! @legalfalcon and everyone else who has some knowledge regarding this.

I’ve this text in my GCMS from March 2022

Paper File
Eligibility and security - Not Started
Most recent officer notes say : In Queue for Support Review.
It looks like whoever has this text in GCMS, their files are moving slow. No one’s eligibility has started.
Please shed some light on this. I am dreading the new batch of notes and really hoping some form of movement in my file.
P.S Received ADR for Remedical , PCC , Schedule A and RPRF in April. Submitted in May. Received acknowledgment mail on 13 May. Awaiting new GCMS notes.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
US GC process is still good except for Indians and Chinese. I don't see US bending the rules for Indians and Chinese who would anyway come to US even if they are kicked out in few years. Also, there are many Indian Origins and of course, Kamala Harris who have been advocating to remove country cap. But, it would be disaster for non-Indians and non-Chinese because it will become another express entry where Indians would dominate.

And if you would wait for 5 years, Canadian PR is still the best choice. You get your Canadian citizenship in (3 yrs of PR + 1Yr processing time) 4 years, then go for L1A, and apply for EB1 GC. Entire process will take 5 years (From Entering Canada to becoming US PR)
And in all honesty, things aren't particularly well in the US these days. Sure, it's still an economic powerhouse, but going down fast.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Last edited by a moderator:

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021