+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
$800k for 1 bedroom apt or $4m for a detached house is affordable. Canada has a great real estate affordability especially in Vancouver in Toronto. Considering that immigrants are strategically invited by IRCC and find skilled employment within 4 weeks with big pay cheques, it's no surprise young people of Vancouver and Toronto are having easy time buying homes.
The density of sarcasm is over the roof :D

I didn't mean Vancouver/Toronto is affordable. It's just that crazier stuff happen way too often these days.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Oh wow, I can afford the 90-day window but didn't know it. Thanks, it'll definitely help me plan my application.
BTW where did you find this information? I wonder what else I could be missing.
I'm also applying as a backup. One of the agents in my country told me.
So far I just completed the degree verification step. So I am planning to hold on to the next step (post May 30th) until I actually decide to go. That visa itself is not a route to UK PR.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Did you get an engineering job by any chance? How'd you get a job so quickly? I'm going there working as a remote employee for my current company through its Canadian subsidiary, but will be trying to find a new job soon as well.
1. Yes I did get an engineering job.
2. Here's what happened: I was actually approached by the company via linkedIn, I didn't technically "applied" for them. Once they found out I have a pending PR application. We sort of made a pseudo-deal that they would be willing to hire me once I get my PR approved. The job offer was made several months back. Once I landed in Canada, all that was left was to get me onboard the company since all the interviews, and all the negotiations were already done.

Don't know what engineering field you are but ASIC engineers for some reason are a high demand in Canada right now.

Last edited:

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
So far I just completed the degree verification step. So I am planning to hold on to the next step (post May 30th) until I actually decide to go. That visa itself is not a route to UK PR.
Your plan sounds solid! May I ask what visa category did you select on Ecctis?

That visa itself is not a route to UK PR.
Yeah, and that's ok. I doubt any post-AOR application can take another 2 years -- if it does, the applicant probably won't want to go to Canada anymore. Being able to work in the UK covers living expenses and potentially leads to work visa sponsorship. Then the bottom line is to aim for the "5 years residence -> PR" route.

Last edited:

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Your plan sounds solid! May I ask what visa category did you select on Ecctis?

Yeah, and that's ok. I doubt any post-AOR application can take another 2 years -- if it does, the applicant probably won't want to go to Canada anymore. Being able to work in the UK covers living expenses and potentially leads to work visa sponsorship. Worst case is to aim for the "5 years residence -> PR" route.
The service name is just the following:

Visas and Nationality (High Potential Individual)

They have a category like this once you start Ecctis application.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
The service name is just the following:

Visas and Nationality (High Potential Individual)

They have a category like this once you start Ecctis application.
Oh this came out? I checked in April and assumed that this particular category won't be there till HPI itself is. Poor assumption :)

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Oh wow, I can afford the 90-day window but didn't know it. Thanks, it'll definitely help me plan my application.
BTW where did you find this information? I wonder what else I could be missing.
Wow,I think it is about the overall ranking of the university that is why most of the great technical institutions are excluded, for example Georgia institute of technology (rank 1 in industrial engineering)

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Oh this came out? I checked in April and assumed that this particular category won't be there till HPI itself is. Poor assumption :)
yes it does. it takes 210 gbp. visa itself is 710 if i remember correctly. also the list of acceptable schools is also out. there were several rumored ones, just make sure yours is in the finalized one.

Reactions: oinkario

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hello all ,
I have completed submitting all my spouse's documents after I received ADR requests for her. I added spouse after AOR.
IRCC however, changed my passport number to my spouse's passport number and now in my application we both have the same passport number. This was brought to my notice by the panel doctor during my medicals. She also mentioned that she will highlight the issue while sending both of our medicals and also made the comment on my medical report. I got my GCMS notes today and I still see that we both have the same numbers in the passport field. How should I get this rectified?

I am really tired of the way my file is being handled. They do not respond to web forms either. Please help me

• Sad
Reactions: dankboi

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello all ,
I have completed submitting all my spouse's documents after I received ADR requests for her. I added spouse after AOR.
IRCC however, changed my passport number to my spouse's passport number and now in my application we both have the same passport number. This was brought to my notice by the panel doctor during my medicals. She also mentioned that she will highlight the issue while sending both of our medicals and also made the comment on my medical report. I got my GCMS notes today and I still see that we both have the same numbers in the passport field. How should I get this rectified?

I am really tired of the way my file is being handled. They do not respond to web forms either. Please help me
Call IRCC.